• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Barter & Trade Materials/Items Here!

I posted a thread as well, but I need a lit if fish bait. Will trade for materials and such.

looking to trade materials for star fragments, just tell me what you need because I have most of everything
Hi what type of star frags would u like? If I have the ones u would like I would like to trade it for gold
Post automatically merged:

I posted a thread as well, but I need a lit if fish bait. Will trade for materials and such.
I have 36 fish bait. If that is what u want could I possibly get it for some gold?

Anybody have a few Leo fragments they want to sell?
I have some leo frags. What would u trade for them and how many do u want?

For anyone who has bamboo (unfortunately I don't :p ) I have lots of recipes that use young bamboo and I'd be happy to craft you a recipe so long as you provide the materials :)

I can do it free of charge but would greatly appreciate a tip of 1 bamboo shoot per item :lemon: They're pretty nice and I haven't had luck getting bamboo to farm from mystery islands :p

Pictures of them coming soon!
Hi would u possibly want to buy bamboo from me or bamboo sprigs?

Last edited:
Hi everyone I am selling stuff from here

1599842454502.png

1599842454502.png
Nvm this shouldn’t have come up 1 sec

1599842454502.png

There we go

I have 36 fish bait. The materials I would like is gold if u have some :)

View attachment 318027

There we go

I have 36 fish bait. The materials I would like is gold if u have some :)
I’m interested in your rock head and the parasail tail. here’s what I have for trade or cataloging. https://nook.exchange/u/Rda515

Anyone having some stone stacks to spare? 🥺
I’ve got five for you. Let me know if you want to come get them. Heres my wishlist if you see anything you got on hand, but payment not necessary.

I’ve got five for you. Let me know if you want to come get them. Heres my wishlist if you see anything you got on hand, but payment not necessary.

That would be great! I have looked at at your wishlist but I do not have anything that is on there, I am sorry. Can I come pick them up now?

That would be great! I have looked at at your wishlist but I do not have anything that is on there, I am sorry. Can I come pick them up now?
That’s ok on the wishlist. just give me a few minutes to get back to the right time, then I’ll send a dodo code to you.

LF white/black/red/green phone boxes I have the gold one.

Will trade any other NM items for them too. I have orange airport items.

Back