• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

At a Crosswords [Solutions Posted]

I really thought that I had it, but when i'm typing in the code it says it's wrong
time to triple check everything

is the middle of this nine-square area supposed to be blank after everything is filled in?
View attachment 466211
As there are no words down or across that central square, it should be blank.
I don't consider this a hint because that's the normal functionality of a crossword puzzle... but I apologize if I overstepped my role! >.<

If I can do it, you can do it, friends!

The only ones I got on my own were 4 & 5 across. Thank you internet for giving me the rest of the answers

I'm late, totally missed the notification saying game 2 was on. I've never played to ACNH but managed to find them...apart 8. Of Course.

Had lots of downtime during my shift today so I decided to give the crossword puzzle a whirl. Thanks for the brain-scratcher!

(8 across was the most difficult and had to guess 😆 Thank god I got it right.)

Struggled with a few, but at last I managed to get it right 😭 🎉
(last ones were a bit of lucky guessing and thats ok)

For round 2 are they all Animal Crossing related like in round 1?

Wow, I am worse at Googling things that I thought! Still missing all of the across ones (but it seems like 8A is going to be hard regardless).

I managed to solve it, but if I didn't come across a very useful thingy during my search there's just no way I would do it all. By myself (that is from memory) I didn't even guess a single one, and if I had to rely only on google I think I would find like 2 or 3.

Tbh I think this one is too hard and I preferred the first crossword a waaaay more.

Very nearly couldn't get the code to work, until I realized that I'd missed adding one of the letters.

This one was much harder I thought, but I enjoyed it nonetheless!

not too sure about 3 across or 8 across after some googling. hmhm

My code didn't work so now I gotta rethink my answers hmmm

Funny enough 8 across was clear to me from the first time reading it. I guess I just interacted with this person loads. I'm stuck at 4 and 6 down and can't find anything ;-;

I managed to solve it, but if I didn't come across a very useful thingy during my search there's just no way I would do it all. By myself (that is from memory) I didn't even guess a single one, and if I had to rely only on google I think I would find like 2 or 3.

Tbh I think this one is too hard and I preferred the first crossword a waaaay more.
agree with this. while i was able to solve it decently fast, it was only because i had a specific resource, and without it, i was only able to find one or two of the answers. in this case, i think the hints and answers are a little too specific, especially since one of the quotes was what most people struggled with in the first crossword. can't elaborate more until the event is over, but i think more general ac knowledge would've worked better.

Finally got the answer for round #2! 🎉 The clue I really struggled with was 8A. I knew who the character was and what sort of word they would say, but I just couldn't pinpoint it! Based on the answers to 6D and 4D, there were 777 possible words that could fit there, so I just looked at all of the words until the obvious answer came up! 😅

edit: Redeemed my ATK points, but almost forgot to redeem my Ghostly Gold. 😱

Last edited:
Back