At a Crosswords [Solutions Posted]

Done! This one was really fun. I liked speculating about and hearing new dialog that I've never heard before!

I've figured out around half the answers so far, but I was beginning to get really frustrated, so I'm taking a break for now. 8 across seems like a death sentence unless you know where to look, lol.

Finished finding the other half of the answers. 8A easily took the longest, lol.

Gah, I'm convinced I solved the crossword, but the code isn't working! But now I can't unsee the answers I found, since they all seem to fit o_O
Wow, I just realized it was only because I can't read my own handwriting :oops: I was really convinced I had it all right throughout the weekend, and I had checked myself like 10 times over in different ways. At least I wasn't going crazy with the crossword part of it!

Just goes to show the magic of sleeping on things and coming to them with a fresh set of eyes! (in my case, maybe 4-5 sets of fresh eyes lol)

6z1fsn.jpg

Also, I give the birdie to Google and Nookipedia. You're both useless.

Funny how many people had trouble with 8A on this one. That was like the second or third one I figured out.

Had less trouble solving this one compared to round 1 at least. Maybe I’ll go back to the first to properly figure out 2D. I figured out the code by process of elimination but still don’t know the actual word. xD

So can we still do round 1 or did I already miss it? ;-;

Finally finished this! Google Images helped me a lot, though I never really found confirmation for 3A - I had to make an educated guess on that one.
I've been using the same strategy. I've got three left to find: 4A, 1D, 4D. I couldn't find the exact quote for 3A either, but I found enough to convince myself my guess is probably right.

Yes! I finished and didn’t have to brute force my way this time! Praise be. 8A was surprisingly the easiest one to find. 3A and 1D gave me a run for my money. I guessed on 5A and was fortunately correct.

Okay i have been trying to complete round 2, managed to get one myself and cant even find clues for the rest. i think once again i will need to leave the crosswords out of this event.

This crossword was a bit of a doozy! I had an idea of what 8A was but it took some extra work to verify. Google was zero help with 8A. I also skipped one of the letters the first time I entered the code so I got the "invalid or expired" message which made me second guess all the clues I had figured out. Thankfully, I realized my mistake and was able to enter the code correctly. Phew!

8a is the one giving me fits. can't find the exact quote for 3a either but i found enough to make me think i'm right. but that 8a i dont know how yall are finding it, i can't even find it in the game.

Last edited:
oH MY god O.O I got it??? Man, this just shows that stepping away from riddles and coming back the next day can make all the difference. Both missing dialogues just clicked when I read them for the 80th time xD

Back