At a Crosswords [Solutions Posted]

I really thought that I had it, but when i'm typing in the code it says it's wrong
time to triple check everything

is the middle of this nine-square area supposed to be blank after everything is filled in?
View attachment 466211
As there are no words down or across that central square, it should be blank.
I don't consider this a hint because that's the normal functionality of a crossword puzzle... but I apologize if I overstepped my role! >.<

If I can do it, you can do it, friends!

The only ones I got on my own were 4 & 5 across. Thank you internet for giving me the rest of the answers

I'm late, totally missed the notification saying game 2 was on. I've never played to ACNH but managed to find them...apart 8. Of Course.

Had lots of downtime during my shift today so I decided to give the crossword puzzle a whirl. Thanks for the brain-scratcher!

(8 across was the most difficult and had to guess 😆 Thank god I got it right.)

Struggled with a few, but at last I managed to get it right 😭 🎉
(last ones were a bit of lucky guessing and thats ok)

For round 2 are they all Animal Crossing related like in round 1?

Wow, I am worse at Googling things that I thought! Still missing all of the across ones (but it seems like 8A is going to be hard regardless).

I managed to solve it, but if I didn't come across a very useful thingy during my search there's just no way I would do it all. By myself (that is from memory) I didn't even guess a single one, and if I had to rely only on google I think I would find like 2 or 3.

Tbh I think this one is too hard and I preferred the first crossword a waaaay more.

Very nearly couldn't get the code to work, until I realized that I'd missed adding one of the letters.

This one was much harder I thought, but I enjoyed it nonetheless!

not too sure about 3 across or 8 across after some googling. hmhm

Funny enough 8 across was clear to me from the first time reading it. I guess I just interacted with this person loads. I'm stuck at 4 and 6 down and can't find anything ;-;

I managed to solve it, but if I didn't come across a very useful thingy during my search there's just no way I would do it all. By myself (that is from memory) I didn't even guess a single one, and if I had to rely only on google I think I would find like 2 or 3.

Tbh I think this one is too hard and I preferred the first crossword a waaaay more.
agree with this. while i was able to solve it decently fast, it was only because i had a specific resource, and without it, i was only able to find one or two of the answers. in this case, i think the hints and answers are a little too specific, especially since one of the quotes was what most people struggled with in the first crossword. can't elaborate more until the event is over, but i think more general ac knowledge would've worked better.

Finally got the answer for round #2! 🎉 The clue I really struggled with was 8A. I knew who the character was and what sort of word they would say, but I just couldn't pinpoint it! Based on the answers to 6D and 4D, there were 777 possible words that could fit there, so I just looked at all of the words until the obvious answer came up! 😅

edit: Redeemed my ATK points, but almost forgot to redeem my Ghostly Gold. 😱

Last edited:
Back