Giveaway Asarena's 2nd Christmas Giveaway (Winners posted!)

Okay, if you've posted so far then I should have liked your post and you should be on the list below:
Firesquids
IonicKarma
Millysaurusrexjr
themysterybidder
Croconaw
Foreverfox
Mars Adept
xlisapisa
Kattea
vinnie
BrokenSanity
roseflower
Roxxy
Cheremtasy
jiny
xara
digimon
S.J.
Zerous
duododo
BungoTheElf
tarepanda3ame
LoserMom
Aquilla
Venn
Dinosaurz
KittenNoir
JellyBeans
magicaldonkey
kiwikenobi
xSuperMario64x
Halloqueen
Sarah3
Coach
Bluebellie
That Marshal Fangirl
Flyffel
Corrie
Mutti
corlee1289

If you've posted and you're not on this list, please let me know! Also, I'll be adding this list to the OP, so future posters can check to make sure I don't accidentally skip them

@Asarena If possible, I would like to contribute collectibles to the pot:

Blue Balloon (dated 27June2022)
119.jpg

Pavé Pink Feather (dated 14Feb2022)
Pavé Pink Feather

Fruit Set
Cherry (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)

Jellyfish Set
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Gold Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish

Fossil Easter Egg (18April2022)
Fossil Easter Egg

Flower Bouquet
Yellow Lily White PansyRed Lily Yellow Tulip

2022 Mushies
197.jpg
393.jpg

Oct. 31, 2022 buddies
529.jpg
27.jpg

Let me know if you are willing to take any of them on in running the randomizer. If, not, I can just host a raffle next year (I didn't want to steal your thunder). ^_^b

@Asarena If possible, I would like to contribute collectibles to the pot:

Blue Balloon (dated 27June2022)
119.jpg

Pavé Pink Feather (dated 14Feb2022)
Pavé Pink Feather

Fruit Set
Cherry (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)

Jellyfish Set
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Gold Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish

Fossil Easter Egg (18April2022)
Fossil Easter Egg

Flower Bouquet
Yellow LilyWhite PansyRed LilyYellow Tulip

2022 Mushies
197.jpg
393.jpg

Oct. 31, 2022 buddies
529.jpg
27.jpg

Let me know if you are willing to take any of them on in running the randomizer. If, not, I can just host a raffle next year (I didn't want to steal your thunder). ^_^b

Ahh! That's so nice of you! The more prizes and winners the merrier, so of course I'd be happy to include your collectibles in the giveaway! Just let me know how you want me to do it. If you'd like me to just tack them on to the list of prizes I have, or do a second randomization of the list (with the winners of my collectibles taken out to avoid duplicate winners), or however you'd prefer

To enter the raffle, just post! You have until 7PM EST on December 23rd to enter.

Prizes:
459.jpg
Snowflake Glow Wand
437.jpg
439.jpg
440.jpg
Oarfish Head+Body+Tail
479.jpg
Paradise Planning Easter Egg
461.jpg
Jingloid
529.jpg
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
243.jpg
Leif
507.jpg
Rebel Gnome
150.jpg
Voodoo Doll
26.jpg
Cake
197.jpg
Famous Mushroom
31.jpg
Blue Candy

How it works:
Winners will be chosen using the list randomizer on random.org. The first person on the randomized list will win the Snowflake Glow Wand, the second will win the Oarfish, and so on!

Firesquids
IonicKarma
Millysaurusrexjr
themysterybidder
Croconaw
Foreverfox
Mars Adept
xlisapisa
Kattea
vinnie
BrokenSanity
roseflower
Roxxy
Cheremtasy
jiny
xara
digimon
S.J.
Zerous
duododo
BungoTheElf
tarepanda3ame
LoserMom
Aquilla
Venn
Dinosaurz
KittenNoir
JellyBeans
magicaldonkey
kiwikenobi
xSuperMario64x
Halloqueen
Sarah3
Coach
Bluebellie
That Marshal Fangirl
Flyffel
Corrie
Mutti
corlee1289
~Kilza~
Sophie23
Sheando
If I accidentally skip your post and people who posted after you are on the list while you're not, please let me know!
I would love to enter! This is my first giveaway so I hope it goes well !!! Thank you!

Ahh! That's so nice of you! The more prizes and winners the merrier, so of course I'd be happy to include your collectibles in the giveaway! Just let me know how you want me to do it. If you'd like me to just tack them on to the list of prizes I have, or do a second randomization of the list (with the winners of my collectibles taken out to avoid duplicate winners), or however you'd prefer
I think a second randomization of the list would spice things up! I dunno, that is only 8 more groupings or winners, though... what do you think? Like I like the groupings, but having more winners is also fun, but I'm also loathe to break up the sets...

Ok, final answer, draw 8 more winners and throw the names at me. You can add a Horizontal line:

on your current top post list and paste my list of prizes there. I don't mind sending them to the winners if you drawing and communicating the 8 names (that way I don't have to clutter your inventory with my stuff and cause confusion).

I think a second randomization of the list would spice things up! I dunno, that is only 8 more groupings or winners, though... what do you think? Like I like the groupings, but having more winners is also fun, but I'm also loathe to break up the sets...

Ok, final answer, draw 8 more winners and throw the names at me. You can add a Horizontal line:

on your current top post list and paste my list of prizes there. I don't mind sending them to the winners if you drawing and communicating the 8 names (that way I don't have to clutter your inventory with my stuff and cause confusion).
Okay, sounds good to me! I'll work on updating the OP with the additional prizes and info in a bit~

I’d like to enter please! Thanks for the giveaway! :)

@jadetine I updated the OP, feel free to look over it and tell me if I messed anything up!

And everyone who posted so far should be on the entrants list!

Back