Votes: 10 23.3%
  • arts

Votes: 18 41.9%
  • mixture of both

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • neither

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters
Mix of both I'd say. I was always better at maths and science in school, and I have a degree in civil engineering. I always sucked at English, essay writing and being graded on things open to interpretation or opinions did not bode well for me.

I do have creative hobbies I suppose; I like photography and drawing although I'm not good at either lol

stem for sure! math has always been my favorite subject, but i also really enjoyed my biology, chemistry, and anatomy classes in high school. if i didn't go into math in college i probably would've done science instead

i am not artistic at all

i enjoy learning about psychology and the human condition, so i think that's where the STEM part comes into play. i also enjoy doing crafts and writing, which is where the creative part comes in.

i'm no good at either though so uhh... neither 😋

I love both art and STEM. I am much better at STEM than I am at art but I do very much enjoy both.

Creative 100%. There is not an ounce of left brain in my head. Ok, maybe one brain cell. But it can only do basic geometry.

I struggle at both, but I’m probably more creative than smart.

What is "STEM"? I am guessing this question may answer the poll question for me.

Since one of the answers is arts, I want to say that since I have no truly useful skills for making money, but I can draw better than most, and I love writing and playing musical instruments.

But really, what is STEM?

Technically I guess I'd fall into the STEM category myself since I'm a hobby mathematician, but I think a lot of areas in STEM are open to creativity too. For example, a lot of creativity goes into generating new research in various fields, programming, and such. And then there's plenty of people (including myself) that see a lot of artistic beauty in certain mathematical topics, which again, kinda falls into the creative side. But there's definitely a good number of STEM people out there that don't recognize this, which is also totally valid!

What is "STEM"? I am guessing this question may answer the poll question for me.

Since one of the answers is arts, I want to say that since I have no truly useful skills for making money, but I can draw better than most, and I love writing and playing musical instruments.

But really, what is STEM?
STEM stands for science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.

Back