• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Are you happy with your Town?

I like my town...but I'm not in love with it. I think I decided what I wanted to do with it a little too late. I don't really like my paths and my flowers are all over the place. I want to remodel my town so much I think it might be easier to just start from scratch, but I could never do that. I just need to spend a week or so completely redoing all my paths and landscaping.

I like my town...but I'm not in love with it. I think I decided what I wanted to do with it a little too late. I don't really like my paths and my flowers are all over the place. I want to remodel my town so much I think it might be easier to just start from scratch, but I could never do that. I just need to spend a week or so completely redoing all my paths and landscaping.

You're lucky if it's a landscaping/paths issue, that can easily be fixed! My problems would only be fixed by restarting my whole town. :c

I would suggest doing small areas at a time, instead of trying to set aside time to do the whole town. It would be much too big of a daunting task to landscape a whole town. Like if you just do the areas around PWP or houses...That's just my 2 cents, so I hope you don't mind me butting in. Anyway, good luck! :D

I like my town, I LOVE my villagers, but I wish I could change the layout a bit…specifically my campsite, Portia's & Lolly's houses…I used villager placement most of the time, but I dropped the ball on these two. I probably need to get a second town because I can't delete this one with my dreamies in it. Can I download a digital copy on the same 3DS?

My town just got restarted and I just got the ability to start PWPs today, so I'm far from pleased with my town. It's gonna be a WIP, but I'm on spring vacation starting Thursday so I'm gonna work on it.

Even though I had just started my town a few hours ago, I feel like I'm really gonna like this town! It is almost perfect! Square grass, apples, one pond, good/decent building placement, good layout, and BISKIT!

My town is just OK. I really just need an axe so I can cut down unwanted trees...then I'll be happy with it.

Still working on it (more PWPs/trees/flowers needed); it's my third reset since January and some days I'm so over my town, but other days I find something to really like about it. I'm much more warmed up to it by evening, though, when the sky is purple.

I like my town layout, but some of my villagers moved into uncomfortable positions (in front of Brewster's, Town Hall and in the middle of my fruit trees). I'm currently working on unlocking the QR machine on my third character and setting down paths, getting PWP suggestions and planting bushes/hybrids/trees c:

Back