• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Are you happy with your Town?

Aizu

Bells
Easter Egg
Pokéball
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
ぶ
う
ど
つ
の
I'm happy with my town! I've got all my Dreamies and I've laid down my path, now I just need a few more Public Works Projects.
~Are you happy with your town?~

No I'm not, it's not done or anything.. plus it doesn't have all my dreamies. I have no pattern paths yet, I was waiting until I got all my dream villagers in.

I like my town, but I'm far from happy with it. I think it will take another year or so before it's "finished". I'm happy with my villagers though, love them all. <3

I've just begun setting up the main paths for my town... c: After all my dream villagers move in, I'll start adding the paths to their houses and the gardens. I'm not happy with it, but I do like it

I am very happy with it :) I love my layout and most of my villagers, and I am proud of everything what I made :)

So far so good! I've been spending today resetting for Bianca's plot. I'm not trying to make her plot PERFECT, I just don't want her on my paths or in a PWP space, so she has many options. My town has it's flaws, and I'm still working on my dreamies. I haven't done any decorating in my house, and only have a few PWPs. No matter what though, this town is special to me, and that makes me happy.

Only had my town for a week, but very happy with it ^^ It might not be the perfect layout, but I enjoy working with it!
And I have such sweet villagers, some of them are already very dear to me.

I am not planning to keep a lot of villagers and get dreamies, I hope to experience a lot of different villagers! But I do hope Fang, Katt and Beau get to stay a long time <3 Definitely love them, and Beau's house location is just perfect!

I LOVE my town. Finished the pathway and everything.
Finally got all my dreamies too and their house locations are perfect. :)
Now if only they requested more PWPs I'd be satisfied xD

Yes i'm pretty happy with my town. Just need 2 more dreamies. c:

I love my town except these 3 things have bugged me from day 1:

1. I hate my town name...I messeded it up real bad
2. I hate where my mayor's house is, it's halfway blocking 1 of my beach ramps
3. I wish I'd picked a cuter face for my mayor

I didn't know. I didn't knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :'c

i just kicked up every piece of path and chopped down every tree and organized my flowers by colour. I needed a fresh start, my town felt like it was at a standstill for so long and i was so unhappy with how it was going. I hope the second time around is better.

I'm loving my town. It's still in its fledgling stage, but I love my map and the locations I have picked out for my permanents. Plus I have a theme to aim for, and is fun to challenge myself to find ways to incorporate it into my town.

I like it a lot even though it's still a work in progress.
I only really regret my house placement.

Hate my town fruit (peaches) and my layout was not my most desired (but I had so many requirements for my "perfect town" I found something I can work with after 5 hrs of resetting lol) but I like the placement of the town/retail/tree and the villagers were in a good spot. So far I'm planning ahead but I think my town has a lot of potential! :)

I hate the layout in Guam, but have paths and dreamies (which makes me keep it!)
although my second town Eden has little to no money, and no pathing but AN AMAZING LAYOUT.
quietly sobbing

I'm reasonably happy with my town! I have all my dream villagers and a lot of my favorite PWPs. I wish I somehow had a little extra room or slightly different layout in some places, but overall I'm happy.

Back