• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are you gonna see Exorcist: Believer, and/or Five Nights at Freddy's?

CylieDanny

🔥The Spicy Prince🔥
Bells
Island
Fuggire
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
In spirit of incoming Spooktober~

Im curious because they're the two most upcoming hyped movies at the theater. Along with Saw lol.

Exorcist's posters have been filled up since three months (We get free posters)) FNAF pretty much the same. The entire opening night is sold out. Its crazy how popular it is.

Then FNAF, if you ask any of my co-workers what they wanna see, its FNAF, its the hype of the theatre. Just as much Hype as Exorcist. Posters are barely avalible, and the opening night is packed.

Im probably gonna see both to be honest ^^, They both look alright, and will either be really good, or bad. Make it or break it flicks. See if they add up to all the expectations and their marketing pays off.

Regardless, Ive been looking forward to FNAF for months/years, and Exorcist looks like it would be nice and spooky.
Soo why not loose sleep ^^;

(Better then the Nun 2 imo)

Anyway, what about you? Five Nights at freddy's? Exorcist? Other incoming spooky flicks? Or nah.

Last edited:
i don’t have any interest in the exorcist: believer, but i plan on watching five nights at freddy’s and am very excited for it! fnaf is one of my favourite game franchises, and i’ve been looking forward to the movie adaption ever since it was first announced in 2015! i honestly didn’t think we were ever going to actually get it since we went so long without hearing anything about it, so the fact that its release date is only 39 days away now is so crazy and exciting to me!! i can’t believe it’s finally almost here!

i’m also a the hunger games girly, so josh hutcherson playing mike schmidt makes me incredibly happy 🖤 i’m also super excited to see matthew lillard as william afton!

Probably not. I don't really watch scary movies.

Mmmm, no. I'm a scaredy-cat. 😨🐈‍⬛ Recreational fear is not for me lol.

Hope you all enjoy! 💖

im not interested in the exorcist but i definitely want to see the fnaf movie but probably not in theaters, i don’t have anyone to go with.

I'm not interested in either one. I find scary movies boring, and uh... never really been a fan of the FNAF series.

FNAF, in the future, maybe. I’m curious to see how it turns out, I never played the games but it’s pretty iconic

If I do watch either of them, it won't be in the theaters upon release. I very rarely go to the theater to watch something, and when I do it's typically something I really want to see.

I've never really been the biggest fan of The Exorcist; I think it's cool and I appreciate it, but since I've been watching horror movies since I was 3 and have never been scared of them, I've never really related to the infamous reputation it has for being scary and there are a bunch of other movies that I'm more into. I might be interested in watching Exorcist: Believer in the future, maybe during next year's October horror movie marathon, if I hear that it ends up being any good. If it doesn't sound like anything worthwhile then I'll probably skip, as the original The Exorcist and The Exorcist III (we don't talk about Exorcist II: The Heretic) are enough for me. Basically, not something I'm clamoring for but if it's good then sure why not.

As for Five Nights at Freddy's, frankly, I probably won't bother unless it's really good. I can't say I've never been interested in the series, I paid a bit of attention to it back when the first two games were current and were permeating throughout the Internet, and I thought the lore stuff was fun. That said, I've never been interested in playing the games and don't have any strong attachment to the series. I'm not opposed to watching the movie, but there are plenty of mass market horror movies I just don't bother with out of a lack of interest and/or word of mouth and I'm content with this being one of them. But again, if they really knock it out of the park and if it sounds like it's worth checking out, then sure why not.

I wasn't even aware that a live action Five Nights at Freddy's movie was in the works until I saw this thread. To be brutally honest, it looks a bit like a parody of what a hypothetical Hollywood FNAF movie would look like. So as with most video game adaptations, I'll probably pass.

Last edited:
I am not part of the FNAF fandom but I have liked watching youtubers play the games so I will be watching it in the cinemas :p

I haven't seen either of the Exorcist movies but I've heard that the 3rd Exorcist movie is apparently pretty good and now i kinda wanna see it!

No interest in FNAF though... That whole franchise doesn't seem very scary to me personally

I am not going to see either one. I haven't even been to the cinema at all this year. Nothing has stood out to me (no, not even Barbenheimer)
I also don't typically like the horror genre so there wouldn't be any reason for me to go see these films regardless.

Before I write my opinion, let me point out that I do not like anything that's straight-up horror (except the first Scream, that was an actual good movie I saw). So, therefore, my opinion is going to sound a bit weak, but hear me out here.

I obviously haven't seen the original Exorcist in full, but I heard it's one of the scariest movies of all time, and I believe that. I saw the opening scene, and instantly went "nope, not dealing with this in my dreams". I don't think William Friedkin was involved with the first sequel (could be completely wrong however), and I heard that movie was especially bad. Now with him recently passing away, I definitely don't think the new Exorcist movie will be all that great, but who knows. Maybe it'll be decent.

Meanwhile, the FNAF movie seems like a major cash grab. When that game first came out, I thought it was a very cool concept. And then came major (and I mean, MAJOR) sequelitis, and the series just started to turn ridiculous. How many games are there now, six or something? I can't keep track. Anyways, I was turned off from FNAF because it became insanely popular with people younger than me who wouldn't keep quiet about it, and I've associated the series like that since. There's the fan art of the animatronic characters as well, but that's a whole different story. Yeah, controversial art happens all the time with Animal Crossing too (*cough* Ankha *cough*), but most of the time I can just block such art out of my memory banks relatively easy. Let my animal villagers remain cute, for crying out loud. Anyways, I think the movie will be a box office hit, but I predict it's going to receive mostly neutral opinions critically.

Oh, and don't even get me started with Saw. Those movies will make me vomit with their body horror. It's a torture device for me to even see these movies.

tl;dr - Won't see either movie, not a horror fan, FNAF movie will be a cash grab.

Last edited:
Nah, I really don't like horror movies. It's great that FNAF is getting a movie, but horror is absolutely not my thing. So as you can imagine, I haven't played it either.

Neither as 1 i honestly don't really care about movies outside of anime or j-dramas anymore and 2 i honestly don't really care about five nights at freddy either so its going to be resident evil for my case.

I want to see FNAF, but I want it to be on the double whammy day of Halloween and Cheap Tuesday. So far my theatre hasn't listed any showtimes for Halloween, but I hope eventually they will ;~;

What I've seen so far doesn't look very scary, but I'm not really a horror person so maybe that's a good thing lol
I don't even care if it ends up being terrible, I just want the experience :D

nope, not into scary/jumpscare movies. seen adverts for the exorcist + FNAF but they're not my sort of jam

the fact were getting a fnaf movie is crazy and coryxkenshin is in it too omg,.... i hope i can see it early so i dont get spoiled
mx0af8.gif

i'd like to see fnaf! i might not enjoy it (i have a nagging feeling that it might be.. bad?? idk how to explain it) but i've waited WAYYYY too long for a fnaf movie to come out. also coryxkenshin's in it (small cameo but i like him a lot) so... i'm interested.

Back