• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

୨⎯ Aquilla's Art Mart ⎯୧ |[ CLOSED ] [OCs, island reps, pet portraits, carved eggs]

Thank you for your interest! The references are great, I’m looking forward to this! I currently still have a rlc commission I’m working on, so it might still be a while until I can get to yours! I hope that’s ok with you. 😊
Yay! Sounds great to me, thank you. 💜

Hi everyone! Just wanted to give a quick heads up to everyone who’s waiting for sketches or finished art ( @Foreverfox, @Mairmalade, @kiwikenobi ) that I’ve come down with a flu that’s really getting in the way of me drawing for extended periods of time. I am working on your pieces, but have to take lots of breaks so I‘m really sorry for the inconvenience, I might be slowed down considerably over the next few days ;u; hope to be back on track soon! Thank you for your patience 💙

Hi everyone! Just wanted to give a quick heads up to everyone who’s waiting for sketches or finished art ( @Foreverfox, @Mairmalade, @kiwikenobi ) that I’ve come down with a flu that’s really getting in the way of me drawing for extended periods of time. I am working on your pieces, but have to take lots of breaks so I‘m really sorry for the inconvenience, I might be slowed down considerably over the next few days ;u; hope to be back on track soon! Thank you for your patience 💙
Sorry to hear the flu has taken over, Aquilla. It really is an energy zapper, and it sucks when you don't feel 100% like yourself.

Hope you start to feel better soon!

Oh no!! Flu is no joke, please rest and make sure you drink LOTS of water! Your health is top priority 💖

I'm sorry you're sick. Please take all the time you need to take care of yourself and get better, there's no rush to do anything else.

It's been a hot minute since finishing my recent completed orders, but still wanted to post them here~

Here's the art I made for @/Foreverfox:​
Zhe7EbG.jpg

Also made her a custom carved eggie! ⭐

D8F5F7CF-47A3-4FA4-A68F-DC251557F481.jpeg

Two cheebs for @/Snowifer

IMG_2965.png
IMG_2924.png

And a cheeb for @kiwikenobi

TuoHO1O.png

Last edited:
Hey there! This is terribly late and I apologize. I just started a new job recently so making my original thread was bad timing on my part. I promise I'm a lot better at responding once I actually get a commission piece started. Anyways, if you're still open to accepting, I filled out the form below. ⭐

Category and Style: Full-body, Detailed
Description: Shy, happy expression
References:
Character Refs: https://toyhou.se/12912284.reina
1686187464396.png

Additional comment: N/A
Payment
: Blue or Yellow Star Fragment

Hey there! This is terribly late and I apologize. I just started a new job recently so making my original thread was bad timing on my part. I promise I'm a lot better at responding once I actually get a commission piece started. Anyways, if you're still open to accepting, I filled out the form below. ⭐

Category and Style: Full-body, Detailed
Description: Shy, happy expression
References:
Character Refs: https://toyhou.se/12912284.reina

Additional comment: N/A
Payment: Blue or Yellow Star Fragment
Hello! No worries at all, that happens sometimes! I happily accept your request. 😊

I may be interested in a background, specifically a phone Lock Screen if you think it’s something you can do. I’ll add more details after work — about three hours. ⭐️ I’ll pay TBT.

I may be interested in a background, specifically a phone Lock Screen if you think it’s something you can do. I’ll add more details after work — about three hours. ⭐️ I’ll pay TBT.
Oh that sounds really cool! I’d love to hear more about it. Feel free to pm me as well if that‘s more comfortable for you!

I’m still finishing one other commission right now and have another lined up which I might only be able to get around to once the event is over, so bear with me! :‘)

@DarkDesertFox I will send you a sketch latest once the current event closes as my entry is taking up quite some time right now!

All caught up again!

Here's the piece I made for @/Mairmalade

ndUvBDb.jpg

And here's the finished drawing for @DarkDesertFox
2pRskIQ.png

Thank you for your orders! ^u^
Post automatically merged:

Hi Pinglist folks! I have all my slots empty again, so let me know if you want to place an order! ~

@JemAC @aericell @Kitsuragi @duckykate@Corrie

I will probably not ping you again after this, because the last three times I pinged, you didn't react (which is fine, I just feel awkward pinging a void ^^'). So if you wish to place an order in the future, just drop an order form in the shop if you see that I have free slots and I will delete this current pinglist and make a new one if needed in the future ⭐😊

Last edited:
Hi, I would like to order from you because the chibis look amazing (also needed a new pfp 😆)
Category and Style: Detailed Chibi (half-body)
Description: she is usually holding the pen and tablet and surrounded by blue roses.
References:
sonarefsheet.png

artist-sona2.png
Additional comment: none
Payment: 1k tbt

Hi, I would like to order from you because the chibis look amazing (also needed a new pfp 😆)
Category and Style: Detailed Chibi (half-body)
Description: she is usually holding the pen and tablet and surrounded by blue roses.
References: Additional comment: none
Payment: 1k tbt
Oh yay! I‘m looking forward, she’s such an iconic character! 💙 I’ll get sketching soon and will pm you with my idead! 😊

All caught up again!

Here's the piece I made for @/Mairmalade

ndUvBDb.jpg

And here's the finished drawing for @DarkDesertFox
2pRskIQ.png

Thank you for your orders! ^u^
Post automatically merged:

Hi Pinglist folks! I have all my slots empty again, so let me know if you want to place an order! ~

@JemAC @aericell @Kitsuragi @duckykate@Corrie

I will probably not ping you again after this, because the last three times I pinged, you didn't react (which is fine, I just feel awkward pinging a void ^^'). So if you wish to place an order in the future, just drop an order form in the shop if you see that I have free slots and I will delete this current pinglist and make a new one if needed in the future ⭐😊
Hi! I'm not sure why but I never got a notification for your ping D: I may have had them off. Is it still possible to place a TBT order, or if not then RLC?

Hi! I'm not sure why but I never got a notification for your ping D: I may have had them off. Is it still possible to place a TBT order, or if not then RLC?
Ooooh that’s weird! Maybe the other’s didn’t either :0 but yes, all my slots are open so fire away!

Quick note:
I have exams coming up so I won't be accepting any new requests for a little bit. I'm also working on something for the upcoming event and need some time to set it up!

Thank you for looking!

wings.gif

Back