• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

୨⎯ Aquilla's Art Mart ⎯୧ |[ CLOSED ] [OCs, island reps, pet portraits, carved eggs]

Aquilla

the most wonderful time of the year 🌸
Bells
Switch
3591-5022-2346
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
White Lily
Feedback
100% (90) +
A8ZsKo8.png

୨⎯ Welcome ⎯୧

୨⎯ General information ⎯୧

Note: I generally am excited to try new things and broaden my skill set. I'm always happy to negotiate and make your vision come to life so if your desired motif isn't listed here, just ask! (´・ᴗ・ ` )
yes.gif

Can draw:
ok.gif

Can try, but little experience:
no.gif

Won't draw:
  • OCs, Animal features, Gijinkas
  • Fanart
  • Landscapes, Scenery
  • Realistic and stylised animals
  • Still life (Food, plants etc)
  • Screen savers, Lock screens
  • Art you want to print later

• Furry/anthro
  • Very masculine features
  • Armor

• Extreme gore

୨⎯ Payment options ⎯୧

RLC
  • Always takes priority!
  • Bank transfer (preferred) or PayPal - pm for details​

TBT
  • I have set some prices for now. I calculate with 100tbt/hour spent on the artwork.

Collectibles

Dreamy Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Paradise Planning Easter Egg
Kirby Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Love Ball
Aurora Sky
Enchanted Butterfly Wand
Pink Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Lily of the Valley
Bloodshot Potion
kawaii.png
Swamp Potion
Will-o'-the-wisp Halloweaster Egg
572.jpg
Celeste Chick Plush

Might also accept collectibles not listed here, just throw out an offer!

୨⎯ Da Rules ⎯୧

❗
This is my first art shop, so I'm still figuring things out. Prices and rules may change once I gain more experience.
❗

• I will reply to you if I accept your order.
  • Your order may take several weeks to be completed depending on complexity and my private schedule.
  • Payment is due after approving the sketch. I will start with the lineart and colouring after receiving the payment.
  • Please credit me appropriately when using my artwork online by linking back to this shop.
  • One person can order only one artwork per slot (for now).
  • The art I create here might be posted to my other social media or used in my art portfolio. Let me know if you don’t want this!
  • I reserve the right to deny a request if it is something I am not willing to draw!
  • Add a star emoji ⭐ to your post so I know you have read and understood my terms! I may not accept your order otherwise.

da rules.png

Last edited:
୨⎯ Examples and prices ⎯୧

quick menu (click to jump):
OCs and Character art
Animal Crossing
Pets and Animals
Backgrounds
Miscellaneous
Carved eggs

OCs and Character art
Humans, Humanoids, Gijinkas
Bean ( ´ ω ` ) very simple goober
Full-Body || 5$ | 100tbt
ENg9W0I.png
Cheeb (๑>◡<๑) round little squishy friend
Bust || 10$ | 250 tbt
Half-Body || 15$ | 350 tbt
Full-Body || 20$ | 500 tbt
QPgqRzc.png
Long Cheeb \(^ 0 ^)/ More detailed than regular cheeb, more "human" proportions
Bust || 15$ | 400 tbt
Half-Body || 25$ | 600 tbt
Full-Body || 30$ | 800 tbt
rLGzspS.png
2wPQsOf.png
Ot8krBh.png
Poptart (┛◉Д◉)┛ ┻━┻ More of everything !! More colours, more drama, more glitter!
this one is one of the most time consuming styles for me to draw

Half-body || 40$ | tbt offers
Full-body || offers
mlC0Q4M.png
f3Z22LG.png

V6KZJIb.jpg
tlcZwfN.png
Scenic Semi-realism (~˘▽˘)~ Your character in an elaborate scene/landscape.
this one is one of the most time consuming styles for me to draw

Half-Body || starts at 50$ | starts at 2k tbt
Full-Body || starts at 70$ | starts at 3k tbt
eFm5maq.jpg
eIVY5YV.jpg

Animal Crossing
Villagers, NPCs, Island Reps
Humans
Half-body || 10$ | 200tbt
Full-body || 15$ | 300 tbt
htFVEJ6.png
mMn2u8u.png
Villagers and NPCs
Half-body || 10$ | 200 tbt
Full-body || 15$ | 300 tbt
Full signature || offer
7sNVDAj.png

bKmCMAx.jpg
kUi0nk6.jpg

Pets and animals
Dooble - it's a surprise, no specific style (and potentially turning your pet into a meme)
1$| 20 tbt - single dooble
5$ | 100 tbt - several simple or one more advanced dooble
SIhmsgf.png
kAj83R7.jpg

DFwSzDc.png
Semi-realism - cartoony but with realistic proportions
Bust || 5$ | 100 tbt
Full-Body || 10$ | 200 tbt
pRG1hZK.jpg
bvx48Rv.png
Realism - detailed fur texture, realistic proportions
Bust || 10-15$ | 200-300 tbt
Full-body || 25-30$ | 500-600 tbt
Dmb0uq7.jpg
568W5EN.jpg

Backgrounds
Simple background - solid colours, simple shape or gradient
free
ZZgjvc1.png
Fancy background - stars, clouds, constellations etc
5$ | 100 tbt
DJVTiG2.png
Complex background - examples below, I also sell landscapes on their own
20$ | 400 tbt
E76VK8n.jpg

SYDnpTb.png

AH81sZd.jpg

Misscellaneous
Pokémon, Sanrio, small animations
I can basically draw stuff from any franchise, so just hmu if you are not sure if I can do something!
I am new to animation, but can offer floating, sparkling and blinking. PM me for details!
QCRGnJa.gif
ro3ZLW0.gif

Custom carved and handpainted Easter Eggs

A hand-carved, hand painted and abundantly decorated plastic egg entirely customizable to your desire. The center animal doesn't have to be an owl, it could also be a cat, bunny or another fowl. I can make custom designs and we can work on making your desired egg come to life. I have already made and shipped one to the USA for @/Foreverfox (the wisteria one on the right), so shipment within Europe or the US is doable. PM me for more details ~

Prices start at 45$ for Celeste eggs as pictured below and 60$ for entirely custom eggs (because I have to design from scratch).
The price may increase depending on the level of detail and accessories desired, as I will need more materials.

bIBHnHv.jpg

JG4rTMh.jpg

Last edited:

୨⎯ Slots ⎯୧
Currently only taking one request at a time because of finals and holiday craze!
Check back here if I have capacity and for status tracker.

RLC
TBT/ collectibles
closed
closed
closed
closed

୨⎯ Order form ⎯୧
Feel free to pm the references and in depth details, but make sure to fill out an order form in this thread so I roughly know what to expect. Don't forget to read the rules.

Category and Style: Specify from which category you are ordering as well as which art style you want your order to have.
Description: Expression, poses, background, props
References:
Please include as many clear references as possible (including outfits & accessories). References are especially important when ordering art of your pet. High quality pictures from several different angles are a necessity.
Additional comment: anything else I need to know?
Payment
: payment method, total cost

Last edited:
Aw yay! Please could I place an order for a textured semi-realism cat full body, 350 tbt, I can pm the photos if that’s okay :giggle:

“bubbles”

Aw yay! Please could I place an order for a textured semi-realism cat full body?

“bubbles”
Of course! 🥰 yay! First order ~ looking forward to it!

It would be helpful if you could fill out the order form and send me a whole bunch of reference pictures. Ideally from different angles.

Let me know if you would like me to draw off of an exact foto (same expression and position as in the picture) or rather use several pictures as a guideline and draw your cat in a position you choose (e.g. your foto shows your cat sitting, but you’d prefer it to lie down).

the more information I get, the more accurate the outcome 💜

aa could you put me on your pinglist?
i would also be interested in the 6 pokemon + trainer thing if fanmade pokemon/fusions are alright for you? let me know if you ever open them up :3

Of course! 🥰 yay! First order ~ looking forward to it!

It would be helpful if you could fill out the order form and send me a whole bunch of reference pictures. Ideally from different angles.

Let me know if you would like me to draw off of an exact foto (same expression and position as in the picture) or rather use several pictures as a guideline and draw your cat in a position you choose (e.g. your foto shows your cat sitting, but you’d prefer it to lie down).

the more information I get, the more accurate the outcome 💜

Aw thank you, I love all your art so am very excited for it 🥰

Category and Style textured semi-realism full body cat
Expression don’t mind on the expression, maybe a neutral one, he’s quite grumpy in most of the photos though 😆
Pose really torn between a lying down or sitting pose, probably pick lying down but would be happy with either pose
Background I think a clear background would probably work best with him
Additional props/items none needed
References
EBE99161-2185-487C-AEBF-3BBE33195BAE.jpeg

02586D95-6E96-4EE7-BE8B-C3A3BD3020FE.jpeg

0AA0251F-E4FB-4811-9760-FD7AEA97F0FC.jpeg

B4E6EE9C-400B-4D8C-B421-FCA207E6CC9C.jpeg

19ACDF70-B3A5-4441-9D11-8B45A140DC5E.jpeg
Payment 350 tbt
Additional Comment tysm for this ❤

Category and Style: Villager bust Default style (I see no style options for this so I assume it's just one lmk if I'm being dumb!!)
Expression: Relaxed
Pose:
Detailed in props part
Background:
Gradient Circle / Green+Yellow
Additional props/item
s: I'd like him to be holding a giant yellow pansy if possible. Sorta the size of the leaf umbrella in New Horizons if that makes sense?
References:

Pietro_NH.png

Payment:
85 tbt base + any extra if you want to tackle the stuff detailed below!
Additional comment: If you're willing to make edits where the yellow pansy is replaced by a red variant and a white variant I'm willing to pop in an extra payment for the two edits. I'd love to use the art as an icon and I typically rotate out the pansy colours in my icon to match my bottom row!

Aw thank you, I love all your art so am very excited for it 🥰

Category and Style textured semi-realism full body cat
Expression don’t mind on the expression, maybe a neutral one, he’s quite grumpy in most of the photos though 😆
Pose really torn between a lying down or sitting pose, probably pick lying down but would be happy with either pose
Background I think a clear background would probably work best with him
Additional props/items none needed
References Payment 350 tbt
Additional Comment tysm for this ❤

Category and Style: Villager bust Default style (I see no style options for this so I assume it's just one lmk if I'm being dumb!!)
Expression: Relaxed
Pose: Detailed in props part
Background: Gradient Circle / Green+Yellow
Additional props/items: I'd like him to be holding a giant yellow pansy if possible. Sorta the size of the leaf umbrella in New Horizons if that makes sense?
References:

Pietro_NH.png

Payment:
85 tbt base + any extra if you want to tackle the stuff detailed below!
Additional comment: If you're willing to make edits where the yellow pansy is replaced by a red variant and a white variant I'm willing to pop in an extra payment for the two edits. I'd love to use the art as an icon and I typically rotate out the pansy colours in my icon to match my bottom row!

Lovely! Thank you for ordering 💜 I will message both of you privately tomorrow morning, because I still have a few little questions before starting the sketches 😊 it’s getting late for me so I hope it’s alright if I get in touch with you tomorrow!

Lovely! Thank you for ordering 💜 I will message both of you privately tomorrow morning, because I still have a few little questions before starting the sketches 😊 it’s getting late for me so I hope it’s alright if I get in touch with you tomorrow!

Take all the time you need! I'll be sure to keep an eye on my inbox tomorrow!​

Thank you, tomorrow is good with me, there’s no rush so take your time. Hope you have a good night 🥰

Back