୨⎯ Aquilla's Art Mart ⎯୧ |[ CLOSED ] [OCs, island reps, pet portraits, carved eggs]

I’m still waiting for @Amilee to review the sketch. In the meantime I will get started on @nyx~ s dooble, because that’s something I can squeeze in easily and finish within an hour - just to keep the ball rolling ^^

Here to deliver some art!
Category and Style: human detailed chibi fullbody
0T99Qzv.png

bonk! I will pm you a png version as well! Hope you like it! ^^

I already pmed you these, but wanted to post them here too ~

L0cBRsD.png
iCrAWn1.jpg

bonus: Tigger ft. my favourite cat meme
5q7yb7X.jpg
1682623090442.png

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

I'm still finishing the piece for @/Oldcatlady (bear with me, I'm getting there ;u; ) and will pick new slots over the weekend.

@Foreverfox Lmk if I shall add you to my rlc slots for the egg!

@Snowifer If you're still interested, I'll accept your request while waiting for my pinglist people to place orders at the weekend. Lmk if you want to withdraw or change your order still. ^^

I'll ping everyone else during the weekend for new slots!

Last edited:
Can…can I take another RLC spot for a drawing of my rep? Your art is major goals, I’m so in love with it 🥺💖

Can…can I take another RLC spot for a drawing of my rep? Your art is major goals, I’m so in love with it 🥺💖
sure thing! Just fill out an order form :3 thank you so much Fox, I appreciate it a lot! I am learning a lot recently and so happy to be able to put it into practice! I have a "two artworks per person/slot" rule so no problem at all!

So exciting that you're back! I'm kind of out of ideas atm but if I think of something I'll post here! I really enjoyed seeing your recent updates, great work!

Category and Style: Semi-realism half body and complex background
Description: Luna is the guardian of an enchanted forest (last year’s fair was REALLY up my alley lol)
References: https://toyhou.se/20668079.luna-fox
Additional comment: I trust your artistic abilities and instinct! Please include her white kitty plushie, she carries it everywhere. Let me know if you have any questions or need more details!
Payment: paypal, just tell me how much and I’ll yeet

So exciting that you're back! I'm kind of out of ideas atm but if I think of something I'll post here! I really enjoyed seeing your recent updates, great work!
Thank you! 😊💙 would you like to be notified again next time or shall I stop pinging you for now?

Category and Style: Semi-realism half body and complex background
Description: Luna is the guardian of an enchanted forest (last year’s fair was REALLY up my alley lol)
References: https://toyhou.se/20668079.luna-fox
Additional comment: I trust your artistic abilities and instinct! Please include her white kitty plushie, she carries it everywhere. Let me know if you have any questions or need more details!
Payment: paypal, just tell me how much and I’ll yeet
Looks great! I’ll send you some questions in a bit ^^

Last edited:
Hi! I'd like to get on the pinglist for a TBT slot, please. :)
Tbt slots are open right now! Nobody from the pinglist claimed a slot the last two times I pinged, so feel free to just place an order directly! 😊

Ah, okay! I thought I'd have more time to think about it, so I'll need a little time to think about it. ^o^;>

Perhaps I could message you a few ideas that I have, and you can choose one that appeals to you the most? It's hard to narrow it down.

Ah, okay! I thought I'd have more time to think about it, so I'll need a little time to think about it. ^o^;>

Perhaps I could message you a few ideas that I have, and you can choose one that appeals to you the most? It's hard to narrow it down.
Sounds good! And no worries, you can take your time. I’m still working on a rlc commission which might take a week or two to finish.

I love everything about your chibi style and feel like I need an update!

I'd love to request something of Yukino (OreGairu)

Order Form ⭐

Category and Style: half-body detailed chibi

Description:
Expression: blushing like in reference one
Pose:
lovingly holding the shadow kitty plush, but looking slightly off to the side
Background: transparent, but maybe a few cherry blossom petals floating in the background?
Prop: Shadow Kitty Plush, same as the forum collectible, and glasses like in reference two

References
:
pgyeypriebp51.jpg
1684027258375.png
1684027317691.png

Additional comment: I would prefer the ice blue eye color like in reference one. :)

Payment
: TBT, 1K?

Last edited:
I love everything about your chibi style and feel like I need an update!

I'd love to request something of Yukino (OreGairu)

Order Form ⭐

Category and Style: half-body detailed chibi

Description:
Expression: blushing like in reference one
Pose:
lovingly holding the shadow kitty plush, but looking slightly off to the side
Background: transparent, but maybe a few cherry blossom petals floating in the background?
Prop: Shadow Kitty Plush, same as the forum collectible, and glasses like in reference two

References
:
pgyeypriebp51.jpg

Additional comment: I would prefer the ice blue eye color like in reference one. :)

Payment
: TBT, 1K?
Thank you for your interest! The references are great, I’m looking forward to this! I currently still have a rlc commission I’m working on, so it might still be a while until I can get to yours! I hope that’s ok with you. 😊

Back