• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(April Fool's) Bell Boom Week #2 is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty relieved. It was fun seeing everyone's dark side stealing from others LOL, but it was chaos trying to figure out why we needed Bels to begin with. Now I come back to everything back to normal, and a lovely cherry blossom tree!

Nonetheless, thank you staff for taking the time to do all this, it was definitely a unique experience. <3

But I was supposed to get 17,000 bels from the lottery

What did I do all of this for then? :<
Z4YQf3Dr.png

As everyone should know by now, this was a fake Bell Boom Week!

These were the users who managed to end with the most "bels" after all of the stealing:

[names]

Congrats, but there is no reward!

I figured the whole thing was a sham. Unfortunately it wasn't as funny as the flea incident in 2017, but I'll always appreciate the staff holding an event for us :blush:

All that time I invested in stealing Bels and deleting DM's and I didn't even end up in the final top 15! Sad!

Excuse me, but there should be a reward for those of us upstanding TBT citizens who did not fall into the temptation of thievery and crime.

so I was going to see how much I stole, lost from failed steals, and had stolen

but it's like nearly 28 whole pages of transactions

I put 801 bells in the bank because I thought they were safe in there.

Reads that this was an April fools prank.

Goes to bank and finds only 701 bells.

Oh okay :mad: lol

Last edited:
This was fun! Only thing I hated was the hoards of private messages in my mailbox.

I had fun stealing from everyone. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Excuse me, but there should be a reward for those of us upstanding TBT citizens who did not fall into the temptation of thievery and crime.

No.

I put 801 bells in the bank because I thought they were safe in there.

Reads that this was an April fools prank.

Goes to bank and finds only 701 bells.

Oh okay :mad: lol

#depression

The outcome of this event honestly kinda scares me, yall stealin from each other so much that you get 28 pages of transaction logs?? Scary stuff lol >_>

Kind of had a feeling this wouldn’t last a whole week as the amount of PMs being sent would be ridiculous over time. I didn’t get to participate as much as I wanted in the stealing because I was busy most of yesterday, but alas, it was fun while it lasted. :)

This was fun! Only thing I hated was the hoards of private messages in my mailbox.

lovin' the look of mine

スクリーンショット (60).png

- - - Post Merge - - -

what about bel and dollar bel collectibles?

each bel collectible costs 100 bels and each dollar bel collectible costs 1000 bels. unlimited/non-unique stock for both items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back