• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(April Fool's) Bell Boom Week #2 is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
April 2nd update: This was an April Fool's Day prank and there is no actual Bell Boom Week now, especially one with bell stealing! Click here to see who stole or protected their own bells the most.

Bell Boom Week
April 1st, 2019 - April 7th, 2019

banner_bellboom.png

Hello everyone and welcome to our second Bell Boom Week! Due to technical difficulties during our first Bell Boom Week, we decided to bring the event back as soon possible!

This week's perks are...

• Forum Wide Bell Bonus
  • Bells in The Basement
  • Bell Boom Lottery
  • Stealing Bells
  • Bell Giveaway

Forum Wide Bell Bonus

It's a big Bell Bonanza on The Bell Tree this week -- bells are raining everywhere! Posting in boards that give bells will earn different than the usual amount during the week.

tom_nook_bells.png

Bells in The Basement

For far too long, we have been turning a blind eye to the hard work of posters in The Basement. For this Bell Boom Week, this will be fixed and bells can now be earned in the board. We hope that the quality content in The Basement is finally properly rewarded!

Bell Boom Lottery

The lottery is back and better than ever! Our highly trained scientists have worked double shifts to make sure the lottery system is running as expected this time. There won't be any need to worry about spending your bells on tickets this time!

tom_nook_lottery.png

Click here to check out the limited-time Bell Boom Lottery in the Shop. Once again, it costs just 5 Bells to enter. However, this time prizes range from 100 Bells to 5000 Bells! Good luck everyone!

Stealing Bells

With this Bell Boom Week, we are introducing a new feature! Stealing bells!

Click here to learn more and start stealing! Please remember that everyone has worked hard for their bells, so please give them a chance to steal from someone else if their bells get too low.

Be careful though, if you get caught stealing you'll lose some of your own bells!

Bell Giveaway

In this week's giveaway, you can get 100 bells for FREE! But hurry because this offer will go away when the event ends. Click here to redeem your free bells.

TBZD3LF.jpg

Good luck with this week's new and improved Bell Boom everyone!

Ey staff, April first isn't until another half an hour away.

Also stealing bells? Rip nooooo.

Update: ooh, steal 'BELS'. Alright cool.

Double update: nope still confused. Are BELS like a joke currency? Cause the first posts only says bells but once you go on the links it says BELS. So are people actually stealing your real bells, or the joke currency? Cause we also earn BELS in the lotto.

Last edited:
Okay okay, I never fall for April Fools day jokes, but this time I did. Good job!

Also, it should be called “Bel Boom Week” or “Bel Bom Wek”

there's straight up no point to this lottery, I imagine, but I'm buying a ticket anyways

- - - Post Merge - - -

also yay, finally a worthwhile way to get rich

Last edited:
But I thought the forum’s currency was bels all this time anyway?

Anyway, this looks like a fun event. :lemon:

Interesting event! How do Bels translate to actual TBT in the end?

B3N has almost 50k Bells everyone get him!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back