• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

Ok one last day… hoping for another Black Rose. If another Pink shows up I’ll have a whole row of them. Crazy considering I never was even trying to get Pinks in the first place. 🤪

Gold will probably only ever happen in my dreams, but I’m happy to get a shot at one for the final day. Best of luck everyone!

Just want to say that no matter what I get tomorrow even if it is nothing, I had a really wonderful time with this event 🙂. It’s nice to see everyone helping watering and lending flowers to each other too. I hope everyone gets something they want tomorrow 🤞🍀.

I thought I was done buying flowers but I had to buy another red rose to fix the red roses in my lineup. 😅 All the ones I purchased messed up with some of the pairing. Now my lineup is ready again for more good H20 :D. I got my watering can ready too! 💦✨

Alright, picked up another black rose. 🙌

After spending all my bells (including 5 from Leif) and dome rearranging, I think I’m ready. I’d really like a hyacinth hybrid, but def wouldn’t be mad about a gold rose.

May the increased odds be in everyone’s favor! 🌷💐🪻🌺🌹🌸🌼

Didn’t get anything tonight, unfortunately, but thank u for the 10 bells tonight Leif!!!

Ooooooohhhhhh double % base tomorrow?!?! Suhhhhhweeeeet!!!! My last chance at an orange hyacinth and purple rose!!!! I wish all of u loads of luck in getting pretties!!! I’ll do my best to water as much as I can!!!

My good luck streak has ran out, no hybrids today
dce86066d2ed6d2dae3afed8a9b74fc0.gif

Congrats to everyone who got a hybrid, especially those who haven't got one yet 💜🌹
My good luck streak has well in truly ran out 😭😭😭 no hybrids today either

Back