anyone else super lucky with nook island villagers?

I don't think I've been too lucky so far, I've had to go through a lot of tickets, but I wasn't searching for dreamies or anything so I just picked out who I liked. I've gotten Nana, Reneigh, and Octavian from islands so far, so that's not too bad!

I found Judy after about 5 tickets which was nice, I fell in love with her since her photo first got posted online ;w; I was also able to find Wendy on an island, she's been one of my favorite sheep villagers for a while.

For my first villager ever, I got Chevre - never knew I loved her but she's quickly become a favorite! I got lucky and my starters, the sisterly personality was Cherry (She was my first move in in NL). Not... thrilled with my jock, Samson, but he isn't bad.

It took me around... 20? Tickets to find someone to settle on for my third invite, Cranston, who I've also decided is a new favorite. My peppy I picked was Sprinkle and I kinda wish I had waited cause then maybe I coulda found Audie.

I've so far otherwise found Wendy, Beau, and Fang, using around 30 tickets total for them, so I'm feeling like I've had decent luck. I'm trying to save up tickets right now (I've got 9 so far) to try and get one of my absolute favorites for that 10th spot (I... really want Raymond, but there's a list of 27 villagers I'll be thrilled to take, at least for a while). I wanna keep a few dreamies around and let others rotate through occassionally so I have new faces and new friends to make.

not super super lucky I guess but I have found marshal, merengue, tia, beau and coco in what i guess is MAYBE under 100 tickets? i honestly don’t count them lol but it feels like a lot.

I have not gotten lucky at all.
I EVEN GOT A DUPLICATE ISLAND!!! Same fruit, layout, flowers, AND villager (Ellie) ... still mad about it.

The only luck i had was finding Julian and Zucker. Julian is one of my dreamies. Whereas I know Zucker a lot of ppl like him so I invited him (instead of a random move in...) so when he is boxes I know someone will want him.

How many tickets are you saving up before going on tours? And how many days does it take you to grind for all those tickets? I made the mistake of putting down a lot and only having 5 tickets. I didn’t find anyone I wanted and the next day, a random villager moved in.

I've been saving up 20 each. For my last plot, since I'm going for a literal 6% chance and being really picky about who I'll accept, I'm trying to save up at least 100. But 20 before each time gave me enough to typically find *someone* I'd like.

I usually visit between 7 and 15 islands a day.
I try to stack the Nook Miles+ where i can accomplish many at the same time. Like the plant then water flowers. Or catch 5 bugs and can specific bug. Or sell shells, sell 5k worth of stuff, sell weeds, etc.

One of my starters was Reneigh! And My 4th villager was cutie Poppy (o´∀`o)

Generally wasn't lucky with the island villagers.... I got Vivian and Kiki eventually, which I like, but still aren't dreamies. My younger brother was extremely lucky with his island villagers though.

I’ve not really been recruiting villagers via islands but I came across Marshal and Marina and couldn’t help but invite them! I also got Sherb randomly in my first island which i was so happy about. I miss him :(

I would say I've been fairly lucky. Sure, I've come across some that I didn't invite. But I did recruit Audie, Sherb, Flurry, Marshal, and Molly. None are my dreamies but they're decent. I also got Julian as my first camper.

I really want Tangy, Bob, and Stitches. I haven't heard of anyone getting Tangy without Amiibo though.

At first. I found megan on my very first island I went to..I went to the island 40+ times looking for sherb and the only cute one I found was Walt who I did end up inviting and actually really like.

I have bad luck. I am not placing my tenth plot until I have like 100 nook tickets.

My first island was Audie, second one someone gave me a nook mile ticket and it turned out to be Tangy

Been trying to kick out some villagers but they're really not budging

I got Audie on my 6th ticket actively looking for a new villager so I'd say I'm pretty lucky!!

I've done around 50 and I've seen: Dom, Megan and Cyd from the new villagers (I have Sherb and Reneigh on my island) and from all villagers: Zell, Mitzy, Ankha, Apollo, Chief, Zucker, Marina and Octavian that I can remember.

Yes! When I was getting 3 to fill up the 3 house plots we built, I found Sydney and Sprinkle one right after another. After building the 7th plot, I found Zucker (a dreamie) in 3 tickets! After building the 8th plot, I found Marina (a half dreamie) in 5 tickets!!

Found Beau and Audie within my first five islands. Here's hoping my luck continues for the last four I can recruit...

Back