• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

anyone else super lucky with nook island villagers?

jokk

Bells
Switch
0608-8649-7288
Orange (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
i've had such good luck finding villagers on nook miles islands so far! i've only gone 3 times to find villagers and i got fang and whitney! anyone else get super lucky?

I did at first, I got Beau, Audie and Midge (who I like, seems Audie is really popular) and I remember Marina appearing but I didn't ask for her to move in. I got Julian through the campsite too.

But my latest visits I've not really been a fan of the villagers. I feel bad for not speaking to them though so I talk to them once :p

I'm not sure if this is lucky but I've been on 150+ islands and have gotten Goldie, rosie (3 times), marina (3 times), blanche, kyle, lily, bea, Skye, Zucker, and a few more notables. My first campsite was marshal and my first natural move in was merengue so that was also pretty lucky

i don't usually do tours but the only good ones i got were Zell, Flora and Octavian.

Not sure if I'd say I'm lucky but it's definitely a blessing in disguise xD
I've been wanting to experience new villagers, but I also wanted to multi-task getting extra materials early game so I went "might as well do it AND recruit villagers". I came across Alfonso and Beardo, who I had in previous games, so I skipped out on them. But I ended up with Walt and Kyle, which were villagers that I had just experienced in my last acnl town. I decided to take them anyway cause it's better than a random move-in that I could regret (and I'm also VERY stingy with my nook miles).

The only other villager I invited was Tutu who I never had before and is super fun, so I'd say I got lucky on her!

Ive been pretty lucky I think. In 20 or so islands Ive gotten Kiki, Audie, Wolfgang, and Francine. Also got Erik as a random move in on the first three plots, and was able to get Merengue from this forum. I'm really happy with how my villagers are playing out. With Lionel, Buck, and Agnes, I actually have all 8 personalities now :). Need to get Puddles to move tho :cautious:

Yeah, I invited Beau, Fauna, Merengue, Dobie, Sherb and Skye. I've bumped into a few uglies and frogs, but I've been happy with the new mechanic.

Very lucky. I found Skye on my first Nook island visit. Found Marina, Marshal, and Judy on islands as well :D

I found Flora on my 3rd visit and found both Marina and Marshal while I was trying to find a cranky villager. I also got Julien from the first campsite visit. So I was pretty lucky with regards to my random villagers.

Merengue and Mitzi, but I stocked up on Miles, so I will let you know. I guess Gayle and Alfonso are also okay. Otherwise Truffles, Coach, Freckles, etc. Not a big fan.

I found Audie yesterday on my 2nd island visit was so happy

I don't go to terribly many, the best I've gotten is Marina. I'm having a hard time finding any cranky or snooty villagers there.

Oh, and I'm sure someone will cry reading this, but I found Julian and passed him right up.

Not sure if I'd consider it super lucky but I spent about 15 Nook Miles tickets in total and so far invited:
Apple, Erik, Norma, Wolfgang, Octavian, Boyd and SHERB!
There were a few villagers in-between that I didn't consider too appealing and I'm still in search of Zucker and a snooty (preferably Olivia) but I hope I'll be able to trade some of these for these villagers.

spent around 15-20 tickets to get half of the villagers i want to keep in my town forever or at the very least for a long time (kyle, dobie, rodeo, peanut and kiki) so i would say thats pretty lucky but i also found queenie twice which made me question everything (i wouldve asked her to stay if i didnt already have gladys though)

I was super lucky with the first ones I got, but my tenth villager was a nightmare. It took me over six hours to find someone who I thought was acceptable.

Back