• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone else keep their town in one season?

Arlo

Boys kissing
Bells
So my town is gonna be permanently kept in Summer soon, I'm slowly TT to summer.

Anyone else do this? It just fits my town's aesthetic better, and my second town I'll do the events on per month!

I like to keep mine in summer as well. The sunshine is nice and I really love those thunderstorms.

Not me
I just prefer to go with the flow and see my town in different season on how they all affect it
But...
Purely I'm thinking if to keep it in autum just because it's matches with the purple theme I'm going

I'll probably keep my 3rd town in Winter, but i'm not sure on that.

Yea kept my town in spring (cherry blossom season) for literally 2 years lol
Got tired of it now tho so I'm also slowly TTing to summer :)

My town is always in Spring at the moment up until I update my dream address because the cherry blossoms need to be in my town lol. However I like to play normally every other time because I want it to be snowing when it's winter irl for example.

I love spring, but it's a very short time period so I often just let it come and go.
Currently, my town is in summer. I might change it, I might keep it. It just works so well with my paths.
I don't normally do it because I like having all of the holidays, but meh.

I keep my pink town in spring with the cherry blossoms. With my new town I like to keep it day-by-day as the seasons change.

I honestly love just experiencing all of the seasons.

Yup. My town stays in Spring, but mainly because I'm too afraid to time travel to the current date. :(

I just love keeping my town in real-time. Every season is so unique and enjoyable imo, plus I love dressing my character according to the weather. :)

My main town's dream address is always spring, but the actual town and the rest of my towns are set in the fall, the current season in the game.

Back