• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Release Night Livestream (full details in posts now)

Oooh, sounds awesome! :D I've already seen the movie twice, but I don't mind seeing a third time 'cause it's my favorite movie!! xD

It will be well into the night in Ireland so I won't be able to watch it unless I can replay it somehow.

I LOVE This idea. If not the animal crossing movie, should be some movie. I'd love to watch a movie with a bunch of different people all over the world while waiting for New Leaf. Sounds freaking awesome :)

I've never seen the movie! Sounds like lots of fun. As long as nothing else comes up (which it better not) I'll be here!

I'd like to see it. I wonder why it never was released internationally.

WOOO. Love the idea. Justin. Is it possible to do an emulation of AC:WW on a computer, and wi-fi with other people? I'm curious if you can.

WOOO. Love the idea. Justin. Is it possible to do an emulation of AC:WW on a computer, and wi-fi with other people? I'm curious if you can.

To stream? Yeah, I was thinking about this myself. If a couple of people are willing to find their Wild World and disable their wireless security, I'd be all for it.

sOUpY5T.png

Oh. Yeah, I can totes Wi-Fi on mah Wild World. If you're emulating it on the PC, are ya gonna hack the town so it's all party-ready?

Only ever gotten halfway through the movie before so I'll definitely be getting in on this. I imagine the hype is going to be absolutely ridiculous during the countdown as well, can't miss out on that :p

I will definitely want to watch! I have never got to see it. Also I wish I could play WW online just in general but I dont know how to even change my security for it...It lets me play 3ds games online so I hope it lets me play New Leaf without changing settings too.

Are you going to stream the version with the vastly improved subtitles that someone did? There's 2 versions - one with Japanese names and slightly broken English and another that's perfectly translated.

ill try to be there
the other release party kinda failed the movie only showed the first 15 min and the person running it disappeared...

We could all visit each other's CF or WW towns one last time. As a little goodbye to them. I really will miss CF.

Back