• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Release Night Livestream (full details in posts now)

Then at midnight we'll have a contest to see who can download it first :p. I think I'll go back one day in time just to get my house on release day.

I hope so! I have a lot of other duties to attend to around here though so I don't know if I'll have time for it.

I would definitely partake in this event. I haven't seen the AC movie yet, so this would be a fun experience.

Really hope we can still do this! Seems like a lot of fun even though I won't be downloading the game at midnight n_n!

Yes, the servers will definitely be busy and the movie will be a GREAT distraction for midnight downloaders like me! Where will we stream? I'll be happy to be the streamer. I was thinking Tinychat?

Seems like a lot of fun! Hopefully It'll tire me out so I won't be up all night being jealous of midnight downloaders...:p

I'd love to watch a livestream of the movie. As long as it is at least decent quality, I've seen some livestreams where the audio would get delayed, or the overall stream would be delayed as much as 10 minutes. Anyway.. for an additional 30 minutes.. maybe gameplay videos? WiifolderJosh or LinandKo have some nicely put together ones. Just a suggestion, maybe BEFORE the movie rather than after? Some people don't want to watch gameplay videos before playing.

I'd love to do this! I'm not downloading the game, I have to wait for my bundle the next day, but it would still be really exciting!

Well, I'm gonna join in on the bandwagon. This sounds really really fun. I saw the movie online about a year ago and I liked it a lot. Amazing how perfectly they put all the game elements into a fun little movie. I would love to see it again, though. And I always have nothing to do so I'll have something to look forward to before actually getting the game.

This sounds like a ton of fun! I was just thinking earlier about what in the world i'm going to do Saturday night to pass the time, so i'm definitely in. :)

I have not seen the movie, I will be getting a physical copy but I still want to join in. I also might get a digital copy for my extra 3ds so my boyfriend and mom can play it with me sometimes and we can share fruits and furniture.

I have work on the 8th and I most likely won't be home until well after 3am EST but if by some event I'm home early I'll definitely poke in. It would be fun to have people over to our CF and WW for what will most likely be the last time.

Back