• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Amy's Easter Break Pop-Up Shop [RLC]

Milleram

Bells
Switch
1047-5560-7526
Toy Hammer
White Lily
Red Lily
White Rose
Red Rose
White Tulip
Red Tulip
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Fair Pinwheel
Feedback
100% (129) +
🐇 Info: 🐇
I'm off for the Easter weekend, so I've decided to take a few art commissions. I'm selling chibis like this:

clara3.png

rosie4.png

I'm looking for $3.00 RLC. If you are interested, please post your references below. Thanks for looking! 😊

🐇 Slots: 🐇
-

🐇 Finished: 🐇
-

🌸 Info: 🌸
I'm off for the next week, so I've decided to take a few art commissions. I'm selling busts like this:

8XBUJ9Ml.png

I'm taking 3 slots for now. I'll also make a waitlist if there is enough interest. I'm looking for 200 TBT or $5.00 RLC. If you are interested, please post your references below and indicate how you would like to pay. Thanks for looking! 😊

🌸 Slots: 🌸
1. -
2. -
3. -

🌸 Waitlist: 🌸
1. aericell
2. -
3. -

🌸 Finished: 🌸
T6mWWNNl.png
nRlEv33l.png

pmHAk9El.png
BMTOXB1l.png

cfPocokl.png

Attachments

• rosie3.png
    rosie3.png
    782.6 KB · Views: 36
  • clara2.png
    clara2.png
    1 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Aaaaaaa your art style is so cute!! I’d love to be considered for a slot!

jic it’s hard to tell, her hair is black and her eyes are olive green!!
IMG_6297.png
IMG_6296.png
IMG_6295.gif
IMG_6294.png
IMG_6293.png

hair + outfit inspo
IMG_4211.png
IMG_4212.jpeg

For the background colour, maybe this (hex code #13339b)? Thank you for considering!!

EDIT: oops forgot to include payment type 😭 i’ll be paying in tbt if that’s okay!

Last edited:
Your art is adorable!! O: here's my girl!
Background can be whatever you think matches herr. I'll pay in TBT if that's okay!

Thank you for the consideration!

Aaaaaaa your art style is so cute!! I’d love to be considered for a slot!

For the background colour, maybe this (hex code #13339b)? Thank you for considering!!

EDIT: oops forgot to include payment type 😭 i’ll be paying in tbt if that’s okay!

Accepted! Thank you so much for your interest! You can send the payment once I am done. :)
Post automatically merged:

Your art is adorable!! O: here's my girl!
Background can be whatever you think matches herr. I'll pay in TBT if that's okay!

Thank you for the consideration!

Accepted! Thank you so much for your interest! You can send the payment once I am done. :)

these are adorable! here is my rep if you'd be interested in drawing her :)

Eenj8u-JVo-AAGTQO.jpg

i'd like to pay in tbt pls! thank you for your consideration!!

these are so cute!! i would love one! here is my ref - i can pay in tbt
image.png
image.png

thank you for considering!!

these are adorable! here is my rep if you'd be interested in drawing her :)

Eenj8u-JVo-AAGTQO.jpg

i'd like to pay in tbt pls! thank you for your consideration!!

these are so cute!! i would love one! here is my ref - i can pay in tbt
image.png
image.png

thank you for considering!!

Thank you so much for your interest! I'll add you to the waitlist for now, and I'll let you know once I'm finished with the first 3 orders and ready to start yours. :)

@Xara Your commission is finished!

T6mWWNNh.png

Please send the payment whenever you get a chance. Thanks so much for commissioning me! ❤️
IMG_6311.png
WOWIEEEEE she’s so cute oh my goodness!!! Thank you for drawing my girl!! Sending the payment to you now!! 🫶🏻

Hi, I would like to order one, here's my ref and I can pay in TBT
(the outfit shown in the second and third picture please. First pic is reference of just her hair and face.)
cleanreferenceoc.png

formaldressref.png

formalfunky.png
thank you for considering!

I'm just here to say that these are SOOOOO cute and I'm loving how neat and tidy and adorable the busts look! I don't know what character to commission, so I'ma chew on that, but keep up the great work!

I'm just here to say that these are SOOOOO cute and I'm loving how neat and tidy and adorable the busts look! I don't know what character to commission, so I'ma chew on that, but keep up the great work!

Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement! I really appreciate the support. ❤️

@aericell Your commission is finished!

bJjmDbyh.png

(I tried to make her lips look cute and glossy. If you would like the other mouth style, just let me know and I can change it in the morning.)

Please send the payment whenever you get a chance. Thanks so much for commissioning me! ❤️

@duckvely I made a small revision to your commission, because I noticed that I missed colouring in a tiny part of her hair.

pmHAk9Eh.png

Sorry I overlooked that at first!

@aericell Your commission is finished!

bJjmDbyh.png

(I tried to make her lips look cute and glossy. If you would like the other mouth style, just let me know and I can change it in the morning.)

@duckvely I made a small revision to your commission, because I noticed that I missed colouring in a tiny part of her hair.

pmHAk9Eh.png

Sorry I overlooked that at first!
it’s perfect!! (& SO cute!!) thank you so much 🥰 could i get a ping if you reopen & are willing to draw a male character?

Back