• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading Amiibo Items (Have: ACNL & Zelda / Need: ACNL, Splatoon, MH, Sanrio, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking I'll be online for the next 30 minutes or so, then I'm gonna go get some errands done. I'll open Deep 13 for ya, if you want one more KK run by then. :3

Thinking I'll be online for the next 30 minutes or so, then I'm gonna go get some errands done. I'll open Deep 13 for ya, if you want one more KK run by then. :3

Oh my, sorry.

I'm coming over real quick before you leave ^^

Hiyo! Just wanted to let you know, today I'm scanning Link to get Wolf Link into my town, but Monday, I'll be scanning Resetti, if you're interested in coming by then. :3

Hiyo! Just wanted to let you know, today I'm scanning Link to get Wolf Link into my town, but Monday, I'll be scanning Resetti, if you're interested in coming by then. :3

Yes sure, I won't be getting the other 8 ACNL Amiibos until next month ^^

I'd love to come any time for T&T, Resetti and any of them ^^

I would like these six:
Lon Lon Milk
Gossip Stone
Termina's Moon
Sheik Mask & Sheik Outfit & Sheik Pants

Do you need six things from Inkwell?
Studio Headphones
Squid Bumper
Splattershot
Takoroka mesh
Pilot Goggles
Black Anchor tee
Splatoon Tower
Ink-Splatter Wall
Ink-Splatter Floor

... I can't see any more messages in this thread o_O

What did "Alright" wrote? lol

Last edited:
I have a Splatoon starting platform thing I could trade for Termina's Moon!!!

I also have Cyrus in my town now and my other amiibo are listed in my sig!

Last edited:
I would like these six:
Lon Lon Milk
Gossip Stone
Termina's Moon
Sheik Mask & Sheik Outfit & Sheik Pants

Do you need six things from Inkwell?
Studio Headphones
Squid Bumper
Splattershot
Takoroka mesh
Pilot Goggles
Black Anchor tee
Splatoon Tower
Ink-Splatter Wall
Ink-Splatter Floor

I said this. I thought I was shadow-banned or something.

I said this. I thought I was shadow-banned or something.

Oh I see now, lol ...

It will take me a while to get those Items, but if you can order me 2x Splatoon Tower, and each 2x Studio Headphones and Pilot Googles, that would be awesome.

Oh I see now, lol ...

It will take me a while to get those Items, but if you can order me 2x Splatoon Tower, and each 2x Studio Headphones and Pilot Googles, that would be awesome.

Okie doke, I'll have those ready in a bit.

Are you looking for Callie and Marie items? If so, which ones? I'm willing to trade some for some Zelda items (1:1 ratio ofc)

I have a Splatoon starting platform thing I could trade for Termina's Moon!!!

I also have Cyrus in my town now and my other amiibo are listed in my sig!

Oh, actually I'd love to visit Cyrus - so you can come visit Epona and get your Termina's Moon too.

Is that ok?

Or do you prefer item trades, I'd be ok with that too but it'll take me (a rather) long time to get, since I have like 3x Terminas Moon and the Stone in line, lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you looking for Callie and Marie items? If so, which ones? I'm willing to trade some for some Zelda items (1:1 ratio ofc)

I have all the Splatoon Items, I'd love to get some double tho, so I can offer these.

Let me know whatever you need and I'll just choose upon that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back