Yellow Balloon
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Peach (Fruit)
Blue Balloon
Feedback
100% (97) +
heartstarrypixel.png

hello! i finally got an alt town where i can time travel more, so i decided to sell a few things. i am selling all sanrio items and a few other amiibo sets/items.
i am selling sanrio items for 2 tbt per item, and 12 tbt per set.
i am also selling these other amiibo items for 1 tbt each !
i can currently obtain pictures (2tbt each) from: canberra, etoile, flurry, genji, marshal, marty, merry, toby, w. link, wolfgang.

heartstarrypixel.png

if interested, please let me know your:

~friendcode
~town name
~order
~total cost
~availability
~pick up/drop off
(feel free to copy paste and fill in)
and please add my fc: 4313-1861-3443.

heartstarrypixel.png

thank you for looking!​

Last edited:
friendcode: 0473-8860-6750
~town name: Fallow
~order: Toby’s pic
~total cost: 2 tbt
~availability: now or anytime today
~pick up/drop off: pick up please!

~friendcode 1349 8741 1668
~town name Hyrule
~order: menu chalkboard, bowl sink, afternoon tea set, natural low table, round pillow, seeving cart, wood plank table.
~total cost 7 TBT if that's correct
~availability right now or at night starting 8 pm, time zone CST
~pick up/drop off: pick up

Last edited:
friendcode: 0473-8860-6750
~town name: Fallow
~order: Toby’s pic
~total cost: 2 tbt
~availability: now or anytime today
~pick up/drop off: pick up please!
ty for your order! i added your fc and have tobys pic ready now for pickup. c: my gates are open, feel free to vist whenever !
Post automatically merged:

~town name Hyrule
~order: menu chalkboard, bowl sink, afternoon tea set, natural low table, round pillow, seeving cart, wood plank table.
ty for ordering! yes, 7 tbt is correct. i will get to work on your order and will let you know once your items are ready.

Last edited:
ty for your order! i added your fc and have tobys pic ready now for pickup. c: my gates are open, feel free to vist whenever !

ty for ordering! yes, 7 tbt is correct. i will get to work on your order and will let you know once your items are ready.
I just saw this! Are your gates still open?

On my way! I sent the 2 bells!
received them! hope you enjoy your item <3
~town name Hyrule
hi, your items are ready c: i have added your fc. please lmk if you are still available to trade now. if not, then we can trade at 8pm cst c:

received them! hope you enjoy your item <3

hi, your items are ready c: i have added your fc. please lmk if you are still available to trade now. if not, then we can trade at 8pm cst c:
l'm still available! coming

~friendcode in sig
~town name Rose K.
~order bowl sink, fairy bottle, futon mattress x2, model sailor, menu chalkboard, new hero wig, new heros outfit, perfume bottle, star globe, tranquil bridge, stone lantern, shoji bench, kiki and lala dress, kiki and lala sofa, kiki and lala shoes, kiki and lala socks, kiki and lala wand, kiki and lala pin, my melody dress, my melody hat, my melody shoes, pompompurin dress, pompompurin hat, pompompurin shoes, pompompurin pudding, hello kitty dress, hello kitty shoes, hello kitty hat, cinnamoroll hat, cinnamoroll jacket, cinnamoroll shoes
~total cost 54 (?)
~availability whenever your available
~pick up/drop of = pick up

~friendcode in sig
~town name Rose K.
~order bowl sink, fairy bottle, futon mattress x2, model sailor, menu chalkboard, new hero wig, new heros outfit, perfume bottle, star globe, tranquil bridge, stone lantern, shoji bench, kiki and lala dress, kiki and lala sofa, kiki and lala shoes, kiki and lala socks, kiki and lala wand, kiki and lala pin, my melody dress, my melody hat, my melody shoes, pompompurin dress, pompompurin hat, pompompurin shoes, pompompurin pudding, hello kitty dress, hello kitty shoes, hello kitty hat, cinnamoroll hat, cinnamoroll jacket, cinnamoroll shoes
~total cost 54 (?)
~availability whenever your available
~pick up/drop of = pick up
hi, ty for your order ! 54 tbt is correct. i will get to work on the items now and let you know once they are ready c:

Hi. I'll like to order some items from you.

Friendcode: 4055-7060-2510
Town Name: Zen
Order: Afternoon-tea Set, Banana Flower Basket, Bowl Sink, Classic Screen, Cupcake, Driver's Hat, Durian Flower Basket, Fairy Bottle, Fancy Tea Set, Hero of Time Scroll, Model Bus, Serving Cart & Yarn Basket.
Total Cost: 13 TBT
Availability: Either tomorrow or after July 22th. Weekdays from 9AM-2PM & 8PM-10PM; weekends from 9AM-5PM & 8PM-10PM.
Pick up/drop off: Whichever is more convenient for you.

Let me know if it's right and I'll transfer the TBT to you in advance. Thank you! :)

Hi. I'll like to order some items from you.

Friendcode: 4055-7060-2510
Town Name: Zen
Order: Afternoon-tea Set, Banana Flower Basket, Bowl Sink, Classic Screen, Cupcake, Driver's Hat, Durian Flower Basket, Fairy Bottle, Fancy Tea Set, Hero of Time Scroll, Model Bus, Serving Cart & Yarn Basket.
Total Cost: 13 TBT
Availability: Either tomorrow or after July 22th. Weekdays from 9AM-2PM & 8PM-10PM; weekends from 9AM-5PM & 8PM-10PM.
Pick up/drop off: Whichever is more convenient for you.

Let me know if it's right and I'll transfer the TBT to you in advance. Thank you! :)
hi, ty for ordering ! 13 is correct. i will let you know once i've gathered all items, pls just lmk whenever youre ready to trade and i can open my gates for you c:
edit: ty for transferring tbt in advance !

Last edited:
hi, ty for ordering ! 13 is correct. i will let you know once i've gathered all items, pls just lmk whenever youre ready to trade and i can open my gates for you c:

I've transferred the 13 TBT to you. Thank you in advance and I'll surely let you know whenever I'm ready to trade! :)

I've transferred the 13 TBT to you. Thank you in advance and I'll surely let you know whenever I'm ready to trade! :)
tysm ! recieved them c:

Thank you very much~
hi, your items are ready c: i've added your fc, please lmk whenever you are able to pick them up and i'll open my gates c:

Last edited:
~1521-9769-4961
~Vv Ville
~kiki and lala set
~12 TWT i think
~now or within the next few hours
~pick up/drop off- either

I'm so sorry this probably would of been easier if i asked before :oops:

~1521-9769-4961
~Vv Ville
~kiki and lala set
~12 TWT i think
~now or within the next few hours
~pick up/drop off- either

I'm so sorry this probably would of been easier if i asked before :oops:
hi, thanks for ordering! no worries c: i will work on your order now and will let you know once i've gathered the kiki/lala set. is drop off okay with you? c:

hi, thanks for ordering! no worries c: i will work on your order now and will let you know once i've gathered the kiki/lala set. is drop off okay with you? c:

Yes thank you. I will transfer the TWT now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back