Selling ðŸŒ³ Complete Series 1-5 amiibo ACNL villagers 🌳 - Offline /Away -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villager: Zucker
FC: 4442 - 5665 - 8961
Mayor: Juliet
Town name: Dairy
I'm available all day today and tomorrow!

ahh hello! thank u for doing this ^^

villager: pietro
fc: 2251-4425-3815
violet from harmony
my timezone is gmt+2 and im available the whole day (basically the next 9 hours)

ahh hello! thank u for doing this ^^

villager: pietro
fc: 2251-4425-3815
violet from harmony
my timezone is gmt+2 and im available the whole day (basically the next 9 hours)
@saerom : Hiya! I'm a tad busy with work these days, and won't be able to tend to your request during the time that you'll be available -
MIGHTY SORRY!
To not waste your time waiting, please see if the other 2-3 cyclers are online? They should be more compatible with your schedule than mine.
But I should be back....11 hours from this post (6:30pm-ish PST CA)
and I'll def check to see if you are around and still LF Pietro. Thank you for your understanding! C:

Hi do you have Bella the mouse? Your post says u have a full set but Bella isn’t listed so I wanna make sure

From the other amiibo cyclers I’ve seen nobody seems to have Bella so if you do I’m willing to wait as long as I need haha

Hi do you have Bella the mouse? Your post says u have a full set but Bella isn’t listed so I wanna make sure

From the other amiibo cyclers I’ve seen nobody seems to have Bella so if you do I’m willing to wait as long as I need haha
Woah GOOD CATCH!! Thanks for pointing it out. Villager list updated - appreciate your help!
Have no idea how I could have missed listing Bella but, oh well O__o
Yes, I definitely have Bella. I'll be online for maybe another 2-3 hrs if you'd like to trade? ^^

Woah GOOD CATCH!! Thanks for pointing it out. Villager list updated - appreciate your help!
Have no idea how I could have missed listing Bella but, oh well O__o
Yes, I definitely have Bella. I'll be online for maybe another 2-3 hrs if you'd like to trade? ^^

Hi sorry I was busy yesterday and didn't check back on the forum!

I'm available for a few hours now if you are! Otherwise tonight at like 8 or 9PM EST works for today

Hi sorry I was busy yesterday and didn't check back on the forum!

I'm available for a few hours now if you are! Otherwise tonight at like 8 or 9PM EST works for today
Hiiiiiii! Glad that we are both online rn - let's meet up for Bella in say, 15-20 mins if that's ok with you.
I'll go and invite her, please add my FC while we wait? Thank you!
EDIT: lol what's your FC

Hiiiiiii! Glad that we are both online rn - let's meet up for Bella in say, 15-20 mins if that's ok with you.
I'll go and invite her, please add my FC while we wait? Thank you!
EDIT: lol what's your FC

OK i have your FC! Mine is 3136-6597-5628

OK i have your FC! Mine is 3136-6597-5628
Thanks for waiting! Gate to Mori opened, please come invite Bella?
Oh and do pickup the gifts outside the station, then look at map and go to Bella's house.
I can end session afterwards. C:

Villager: Apollo if you have him, if not then agent S.
FC: 2766-9035-5536 (I already have you added)
Bella from Celestia:
I will be available for the next 3-ish hours

Villager: Maple

Villager: Apollo if you have him, if not then agent S.
FC: 2766-9035-5536 (I already have you added)
Bella from Celestia:
I will be available for the next 3-ish hours

@Juliet7466 and @Cactushead99 :
I'm currently busying with other things irl, so won't be able to tend to your requests.
OP and thread title UPDATED to reflect this status.
Please look for other cyclers to better help you with your villager searches.

Last edited:
Villager: Maple
Please send over the 15 TBT. I'll start working on inviting Maple into town.
Post automatically merged:

Payment received! It'll take 15-20 mins. Will post again when gate opened & ready. Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

@Juliet7466 : Gate to Mori opened for you & Maple!
Just look at map then go directly to her? I can end session when you are done inviting. Thanks!

Last edited:
Villager: Diana
FC: 1736-4748-6674
Mayor@Town name: Olive @ Ness
TBT Amount: 15
Special Notes: my time zone is GMT+8. I can usually pick up between 10am and 1am. Thank you!

Sorry, two villagers unexpectedly moved out and it took me longer than usual - pls allow a few more mins? Thanks for your patience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back