Selling sanrio + a few other amiibo items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, message me when you are able to trade.
hi, i apologize for the delay. my router wasn't working after a power outage but it is finally functioning correctly now ! i'm sorry for the inconvenience, i will be able to trade from any time from now on whenever is good for you. please lmk whenever you are able to pick up the items and i will open my gates for you :)
Whoops - only just saw your message 😬

I'm free now if that's good?
i'm sorry, i wasn't online at that time to see this message either 😮- would you be able to trade any othet time today ? i'll be available for the next 7 hours so please let me know if theres any time that fits for you and i'll try to respond as soon as possible :)

Oh it’s totally ok! I won’t be able to either, it’s getting late for me. I think we would only be able to trade on the weekends due to time zones. We will sort something out!

Oh it’s totally ok! I won’t be able to either, it’s getting late for me. I think we would only be able to trade on the weekends due to time zones. We will sort something out!
you're right, weekends are probably the best to trade with different timezones :) i'm sorry it didn't work out, i will try reaching out to you on saturday, or feel free to do the same vice versa if i haven't responded yet. hope you have a nice rest of the week 😊

you're right, weekends are probably the best to trade with different timezones :) i'm sorry it didn't work out, i will try reaching out to you on saturday, or feel free to do the same vice versa if i haven't responded yet. hope you have a nice rest of the week 😊
Thanks! I understand, and I hope you have a good week too :blush:

Is it possible if we could do it right now?
Post automatically merged:

I am ready could you please open your gates?

Do you want me to transfer the tbt now?

Is it possible if we could do it right now?

I am ready could you please open your gates?

Do you want me to transfer the tbt now?
oh hi, apologies, i was offline for a bit . please feel free to transfer tbt whenever you feel like, before or after the trade is fine 😊 i’ll turn on my 3ds and let you know once my gates are open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back