• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling ðŸŒ¼ amiibo card requests [all adoptable villagers available]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah sorry! yep i'll be there in a min!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ah sorry! i'm available to pick her up rn tell me when your gates are open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i don't think you saw my visitor message :eek: can you pick up merengue now?

yep! tell me when your gates are open and i'll pick her up!

sorry if i replied like 3 times, my replies aren't showing up :')

mayor: Illaoi
town: Xuchang
FC: 3496-9614-6304
villager: Drago
availability: Right now, and possibly for 3 hours.

Last edited:
mayor: Jasmine
town: Aincrad
FC: sidebar :)
villager: Flurry please :3
availability: AEST, i wont be home until 5pm today, but i'd love to get her then if thats okay :)

mayor: Jasmine
town: Aincrad
FC: sidebar :)
villager: Flurry please :3
availability: AEST, i wont be home until 5pm today, but i'd love to get her then if thats okay :)

i won't be awake at that time (7 am here) ):
what time aest are you available until?

open for a bit

I'm curious as to how this works, do you just scan the villager and have them picked up at your town? is it guaranteed they'll move to another town?

if so,
mayor: Sana
town: Himeji
FC: sidebar
villager: Fauna
availability: now or anytime after 1PM PST

Last edited:
Hello! I have a request.

mayor: Ploopa
town: Houdini
FC: 1221-1821-4443
villager: Bob the Lazy Cat
availability: Now, or anytime 11 am-4 pm EDT (you can pick, as long as you let me know beforehand!)

I'm curious as to how this works, do you just scan the villager and have them picked up at your town? is it guaranteed they'll move to another town?

i'm not sure what you mean.. are you asking whether amiibo cards work when other people are adopting them from my town or are you asking how i cycle them out?

i'm not sure what you mean.. are you asking whether amiibo cards work when other people are adopting them from my town or are you asking how i cycle them out?

I was asking how the adoption process works :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was asking about the adoption process :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was asking about how the adoption process works :)

i think your post glitched because it's not coming up.. the adoption process works just like someone's moving out/in boxes and you come to adopt them. it's like cycling but with amiibo cards.

i have a full town so i scan a villager (let's say fauna) in and ask them to move in > fauna says town's full & offers me the option to kick someone out > i decide to kick diana (already in my town) out & diana will be in boxes on the same day (literally right after i finish speaking to wisp) > tt 1 day for fauna's plot to appear > save & quit > tt 2 days for fauna to fully move in > town's full again & i talk to wisp & scan in another villager (let's say bob) in and ask them to move in > bob says town's full & offers me the option to kick someone out > i decide to kick out fauna & she's in boxes right after i finish speaking to wisp

then i'll have the person requested fauna (in this case: you) to invite her into their town

let me know if this is what you meant!

i think your post glitched because it's not coming up.. the adoption process works just like someone's moving out/in boxes and you come to adopt them. it's like cycling but with amiibo cards.

i have a full town so i scan a villager (let's say fauna) in and ask them to move in > fauna says town's full & offers me the option to kick someone out > i decide to kick diana (already in my town) out & diana will be in boxes on the same day (literally right after i finish speaking to wisp) > tt 1 day for fauna's plot to appear > save & quit > tt 2 days for fauna to fully move in > town's full again & i talk to wisp & scan in another villager (let's say bob) in and ask them to move in > bob says town's full & offers me the option to kick someone out > i decide to kick out fauna & she's in boxes right after i finish speaking to wisp

then i'll have the person requested fauna (in this case: you) to invite her into their town

let me know if this is what you meant!

thank you! that is exactly what I meant lol! I would like to keep my order for fauna then ^^

mayor: Daisy
town: Aldston
FC: 0705-6061-3829
villager: Julian (sorry if it causes hassle bc i changed it from marina to julian!!!)
availability: now? :) I'm free tomorrow from 7pm onwards (3pm your time)

Last edited:
mayor: Minerva

town: Hogwarts

FC: sidebar

villager: Fang

availability: right now if not maybe Friday , Sunday , Monday.

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'll add you

Hello! I have a request.

mayor: Ploopa
town: Houdini
FC: 1221-1821-4443
villager: Bob the Lazy Cat
availability: Now, or anytime 11 am-4 pm EDT (you can pick, as long as you let me know beforehand!)

hi can you pick up bob now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back