Selling šŸŽ„ ALL TOY DAY TOYS with ALL COLOURS + Santa and Reindeer costumes for just 3 TBT each!! Or come CATALOGUE EVERYTHING for 25 TBT!! (OFFLINE) šŸŽ„

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
I am available just gimme a couple minutes to load up game? :)
Post automatically merged:

I'm going to bed now if u r on in the morning we can do the trade then

Iā€™m sorry for not being able to trade with you earlier! But of course! Iā€™ll be on early tomorrow morning at 5am AEST. I hope that I can catch you then! Iā€™ll send you a PM as soon as Iā€™m online. :)

Hi! I was looking for the illuminated reindeer and sleigh. are those DIYs though?

Yea, Iā€™m afraid those are DIYs and Iā€™m sorry I donā€™t have them for you! But I wish you luck on searching for them though! ^^

As someone that never really used the forum currency tbt = forum bells?
If so would love to come over and catalog everything šŸ„°

As someone that never really used the forum currency tbt = forum bells?
If so would love to come over and catalog everything šŸ„°

Yep!! TBT does = forum bells. Youā€™re more than welcome to come over!! Just let me know if youā€™re still available or not and Iā€™ll send the code over to you! :D

Yep!! TBT does = forum bells. Youā€™re more than welcome to come over!! Just let me know if youā€™re still available or not and Iā€™ll send the code over to you! :D
Awesome i am still online yes. And will send you bells now then šŸ„°šŸŽ…

Iā€™m sorry for not being able to trade with you earlier! But of course! Iā€™ll be on early tomorrow morning at 5am AEST. I hope that I can catch you then! Iā€™ll send you a PM as soon as Iā€™m online. :)

Yea, Iā€™m afraid those are DIYs and Iā€™m sorry I donā€™t have them for you! But I wish you luck on searching for them though! ^^

No worries, lmk when u are available!

No worries, lmk when u are available!

Iā€™m available now! And I will be for the next 30 minutes and I have to go to work after that but Iā€™ll be back in another six hours. But after Iā€™m back from work Iā€™m free for the rest of the day!

Hi! Are you available today for me to come catalog the toy day toys? Thanks!

Hi! Iā€™m available for the next 30 minutes. After that Iā€™ll have to go to work but Iā€™ll be back in another six hours and I should be free for the rest of the day from then! Also youā€™re new, right? Feel free to come catalogue everything for free! :)

Iā€™m available now! And I will be for the next 30 minutes and I have to go to work after that but Iā€™ll be back in another six hours. But after Iā€™m back from work Iā€™m free for the rest of the day!

Hi! Iā€™m available for the next 30 minutes. After that Iā€™ll have to go to work but Iā€™ll be back in another six hours and I should be free for the rest of the day from then! Also youā€™re new, right? Feel free to come catalogue everything for free! :)

sorry i was busy earlier today, but thats really sweet of you. I don't mind paying the tbt tho, up to u :)

sorry i was busy earlier today, but thats really sweet of you. I don't mind paying the tbt tho, up to u :)

Thatā€™s all good! Are you available now? ^^
And Iā€™m sorry! But that was directed at Keisha, the new user. xD I can give you half off though if you want! Since you had to wait for so long.

Thatā€™s all good! Are you available now? ^^
And Iā€™m sorry! But that was directed at Keisha, the new user. xD I can give you half off though if you want! Since you had to wait for so long.

That works, I am available now. I just sent the tbt!

Hey there! I would love to come over to catalogue the items for 24 TBT! Let me know when you have time for it :)

Thanks in advance
--
EDIT: Got it now already. Thank you anyhow for offering the service!

Last edited:
Hi! May I order the following?

- Blue Dollhouse
- Red Dollhouse
- Brown Dollhouse
- White Kids' Tent
- Black Kids' Tent
- Brown Kids' Tent

For 18 TBT if I am correct? :)

Thanks so much for that generosity! I am new, yeah :) I actually went to someone elseā€™s island, but thanks for getting back to me!

Hi! May I order the following?

- Blue Dollhouse
- Red Dollhouse
- Brown Dollhouse
- White Kids' Tent
- Black Kids' Tent
- Brown Kids' Tent

For 18 TBT if I am correct? :)

Iā€™m really sorry for the late reply! I had work all day today. But I have the day off tomorrow so I should be able to catch you then! And yes, 18 TBT is correct! Iā€™ll just get your order ready for you and hopefully we can catch each other later! ^^

Thanks so much for that generosity! I am new, yeah :) I actually went to someone elseā€™s island, but thanks for getting back to me!

Oh okay! Iā€™m glad you got the items and welcome to TBT!! Itā€™s great to have you here :D

Iā€™m really sorry for the late reply! I had work all day today. But I have the day off tomorrow so I should be able to catch you then! And yes, 18 TBT is correct! Iā€™ll just get your order ready for you and hopefully we can catch each other later! ^^

Oh okay! Iā€™m glad you got the items and welcome to TBT!! Itā€™s great to have you here :D
No worries! Let me know when youā€™re available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back