Giveaway 🐬 ☀️ Isle Delfino Cataloging Contest for all 2.0 reorderables (Furniture, Clothing & Handhelds) ☀️🐬

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells

Mr.Fox420

Ultimate Gourmet
Bells
Switch
2284-3973-5994
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Christmas Candy
Kwanzaa Candy
Red Christmas Stocking
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Tasty Cake
Tin Robot
Chocolate Cake
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Feedback
100% (86) +
I'll be opening my new catalog island later this month, once I have it everything set out and fenced in. All reorderable items from the update will be available to catalog. I'll only be doing it a few times a month, and only when I have time. A select few will be given access to come catalog each time I open up. To make things fair, I'll be making invites obtained by RNG. Entries for choosing numbers will last for 3 day, and winners will be contacted via PM to setup a time and day.

*Rules*
-Come with an empty inventory.
-Don't take items out of their fenced in areas where you find them.
-No stealing.
-Time to come catalog will be limited on my schedule, but if you don't finish you can come back another day. As there is over 2,500+ items with the variations.

*Entry*
-Choose a # between 1-500.
-Make sure to read previous posts so that you don't pick the same # as someone else.
-Entry starts today, and will end on Wednesday (12/15) at midnight PST.
-Tips not needed, but are appreciated in TBT if they can be spared.
-Winners will be notified when I have everything ready (should be around the 18th of this month).

*Bonus Prizes*
-Bonus prizes will be given out freely in the free sections of the island. One for materials, and another for DIYs and rare furniture and clothing.

Don't need the furniture/handheld side of this, but I'll still enter for the clothing side of it, lol. I'll pick 125. Thanks for doing this!

3 1/2 more hours until I close it down for entries. Will pick the winners after.

Back