• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling šŸŽ„ ALL TOY DAY TOYS with ALL COLOURS + Santa and Reindeer costumes for just 3 TBT each!! Or come CATALOGUE EVERYTHING for 25 TBT!! (OFFLINE) šŸŽ„

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Iā€™d like to buy a red one of you have :)

Hi there! Could I come catalogue sometime later today? Iā€™m happy to pay admission in TBT. : )

Hi there! Could I come catalogue sometime later today? Iā€™m happy to pay admission in TBT. : )

Hi! Iā€™m so sorry for getting back to you so late! I was asleep then and then I had work up until now. But Iā€™m free for the rest of the day today! Would you still like to come catalogue? :)

Hi! Sure thing!! ^^ Iā€™m sorry for getting back to you so late! Just let me know if youā€™re still available or not and Iā€™ll PM you the code!
I am available just gimme a couple minutes to load up game? :)
Post automatically merged:

I am available just gimme a couple minutes to load up game? :)
I'm going to bed now if u r on in the morning we can do the trade then

Last edited:
Hi! I was looking for the illuminated reindeer and sleigh. are those DIYs though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back