• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway afternoon tea sets to be won - on a break !

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Yukari Yakumo

that's okay !! although please be aware that i might be asleep by the time you get off of work, seeming as your in the US. then our whole schedule is messy ! how long have you got until your work is finished ?
lets see, um...
currently it's 10:20am where I am, and will be home around 4pm, which according to the internet is 10pm for you?

moments like these really make me wish there was a timezone slot on our little side profiles.

around nine or ten aa im going to be in bed by then q w q;; i hate early bedtimes..
then tomorrow i go back to school ! is there any day in the week where you don't work ?

around nine or ten aa im going to be in bed by then q w q;; i hate early bedtimes..
then tomorrow i go back to school ! is there any day in the week where you don't work ?
tomorrow I'm available either before 9am (my time) or around 1pm (* mathiness = 7pm(?) your time).

*o* OHMIGOSH, I thought I'd missed out!
I'd like to come! I've been wanting one so badly!

@ momonoguiko

sure ! let me add you, and then the gate is open for group seven !!

@ Yukari Yakumo

cool ! i'll be around then. please message me around 1pm tomorrow and i'll give you your afternoon tea set !

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ uglypug

cool ! you're in group eight !!

I'd also like to participate, if possible. owo! Super nice of you to do this.

i don't see your gate :c

wait: it will open or it is open? confused lol

Last edited:
May I come? I can do it real soon (like between now and 2 hours) or i can do it in about 5 hours :) (school ew)

@ macuppie

now is best ! you're in group eight, which is going to open straight after this one - stick around !

Thank you very much! I left some cherries for you, it's not much (my trees were already harvested >_<) but I hope you like <3

@ momonoguiko

i do - thank you !

gate is open for group eight !!

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ loochan

yes, there is ! you are in group nine !

@ macuppie

hurry ! you have three minutes before you're not able to partake in the giveaway !

@ mwgiii

sure ! you are in group nine !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back