• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway afternoon tea sets to be won - on a break !

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Juudai & macuppie

you are welcome !!

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ jiheishou

yep !! you are in group nine ! just let me get your friend code and i'll open the gate !

Awesome, my friend code is 2895-8298-8171 if you're on mobile and can't see the sidebar n_n How many visits do you need to unlock the train station? I could come and go a few times if you'd like!

Last edited:
gate is open for group nine !!

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ jiheishou

thanks for the offer, but i actually already have the train station projects ! i just had some extra afternoon tea sets, i actually have a lot more i should give away too q w q;;

I don't suppose you have a spare slot left I could fill? (Finally found some time :3)

@ The Pennifer, lilabounce & Kaireevee

sure ! you guys are in group eleven - the one straight after this as ten is a special reservation !

@ Illyndra

yep ! you are in group twelve ! i am going to have a break after group eleven though.

@ RainbowNotes

the same goes for you as the above !

@ mwgiii

you are ruled out of the giveaway after not turning up at your selective time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

gate is open for group eleven !!

Last edited:
@ animalalicecrossing

yep !! you are in group twelve ! as i said before, i am having a break after this group.

@ kaireevee

hurry ! you have three minutes before you are ruled out of the giveaway !

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ kaireevee

you are ruled out of the giveaway after not arriving at your specified time.

the giveaway is over now guys ! please PM if you are:

+ Melissa-Crossing
+ Swiftstream
+ Debinoresu
+ Yukari Yakumo

please pm me when you're ready to pick up your afternoon tea set !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back