• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway afternoon tea sets to be won - on a break !

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Yukari Yakumo

that's okay !! although please be aware that i might be asleep by the time you get off of work, seeming as your in the US. then our whole schedule is messy ! how long have you got until your work is finished ?
lets see, um...
currently it's 10:20am where I am, and will be home around 4pm, which according to the internet is 10pm for you?

moments like these really make me wish there was a timezone slot on our little side profiles.

around nine or ten aa im going to be in bed by then q w q;; i hate early bedtimes..
then tomorrow i go back to school ! is there any day in the week where you don't work ?

around nine or ten aa im going to be in bed by then q w q;; i hate early bedtimes..
then tomorrow i go back to school ! is there any day in the week where you don't work ?
tomorrow I'm available either before 9am (my time) or around 1pm (* mathiness = 7pm(?) your time).

*o* OHMIGOSH, I thought I'd missed out!
I'd like to come! I've been wanting one so badly!

@ momonoguiko

sure ! let me add you, and then the gate is open for group seven !!

@ Yukari Yakumo

cool ! i'll be around then. please message me around 1pm tomorrow and i'll give you your afternoon tea set !

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ uglypug

cool ! you're in group eight !!

I'd also like to participate, if possible. owo! Super nice of you to do this.

i don't see your gate :c

wait: it will open or it is open? confused lol

Last edited:
May I come? I can do it real soon (like between now and 2 hours) or i can do it in about 5 hours :) (school ew)

@ frosting

opening my gate now !!

@ Juudai

yep !! you're in group eight !

gate open for group seven !!

@ macuppie

now is best ! you're in group eight, which is going to open straight after this one - stick around !

Thank you very much! I left some cherries for you, it's not much (my trees were already harvested >_<) but I hope you like <3

@ momonoguiko

i do - thank you !

gate is open for group eight !!

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ loochan

yes, there is ! you are in group nine !

@ macuppie

hurry ! you have three minutes before you're not able to partake in the giveaway !

@ mwgiii

sure ! you are in group nine !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back