• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

███ ✻ adopt dump - 3 up! (1 CS)

/pokes ovo

CV3OKw3UYAEzE6B.png

Headcanons:
- He's sensitive to the cold and gets sick a lot
- However that doesn't him from venturing in snowy places
- Total dork for winter, cold, snow and other things related. Really admires colours like white and blue //

Last edited:
I managed to make it for the DTA, I couldn't resist <3 He's so cute!!

dta_3_by_serrea-d9jufnh.png

hmm okay so
I'd imagine him to be like this really friendly guy
he always wears that scarf because someone special gave it to him. lets just say, his grandma knitted it for him before she passed away </3
he also loves the color black.

cute designs!! <33 I didn't know DTA and WTA were a thing :'D a whole new world has been opened to me

/pokes ovo

CV3OKw3UYAEzE6B.png

Headcanons:
- He's sensitive to the cold and gets sick a lot
- However that doesn't him from venturing in snowy places
- Total dork for winter, cold, snow and other things related. Really admires colours like white and blue //

I managed to make it for the DTA, I couldn't resist <3 He's so cute!!

dta_3_by_serrea-d9jufnh.png

hmm okay so
I'd imagine him to be like this really friendly guy
he always wears that scarf because someone special gave it to him. lets just say, his grandma knitted it for him before she passed away </3
he also loves the color black.

Thanks for entering guys!! I didn't want to be biased so I got a RL friend to pick the winner;; they liked Lilliee's more so congrats!! I'll be sending full res of the adopt to you soon~~

cute designs!! <33 I didn't know DTA and WTA were a thing :'D a whole new world has been opened to me

Thanks ardrey!! hahaa it's quite common on dA I think, but I've never done it 8")
it's a good way to find a good owner for an adopt I guess wwww

ahh I don't think I'll be taking any tbt coms atm;; I have a rather long RLC debt list to clear hahaa :"D

HA! I hear Ya!!

I am literally replying to emails RIGHT NOW...really...not even joking...LOL

//dying THE PASTEL NEKO IS SO CUTE BUT I HAVE NO MONEY OR TBT sobs all i can offer is art :')

Oh, okay! 150? I can go higher if necessary.

I'll wait for a bit before picking offers!! But mostly looking for tbt offers around 1k price range //orz
I think I'll put that in the op;;

//dying THE PASTEL NEKO IS SO CUTE BUT I HAVE NO MONEY OR TBT sobs all i can offer is art :')

Ooo go ahead and post samples then!! I'm p keen on art offers ^ q ^

I'm tempted to AB but I'll stalk this for awhile and wait until I see more huehue
I'm lurking

up! 2 new vday themed adopts ^ q ^

thank you and sorry to those who went for OTA last round;; I couldn't find an offer that I like so I'm just selling them for 10usd/1000dapt now //orz
thank you for understanding!! o/

Back