• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

███ ✻ adopt dump - 3 up! (1 CS)

For #7, would 500 work?
Sorry if I'm not doing this correctly, I've never gotten an adopt ><

OMG THESE ARE SO CUTE JINT <3(ノ≧∀≦)ノ Best of luck adopting them out!

For #7, would 500 work?
Sorry if I'm not doing this correctly, I've never gotten an adopt ><

yupp you're doing it right!! 7's now ab'd though ; v ;!!

OMG THESE ARE SO CUTE JINT <3(ノ≧∀≦)ノ Best of luck adopting them out!

Thank you Kairi!! * v * I really hope they can go to good homes ehehehh~~

OMG I NEED 7 - if still available I'll AB! :>

yupp it's still available!! I'll pm you in a bit ;3

yupp you're doing it right!! 7's now ab'd though ; v ;!!

Thank you Kairi!! * v * I really hope they can go to good homes ehehehh~~

yupp it's still available!! I'll pm you in a bit ;3

It seems they already are and really tho' #8 is just fabulously fine for a non-Kemonomimi *Q* But yee you're welcome^__^

Heeey Jint - is it ok to get drawings done of my adopt by other artists? I mean like, commissions of her? :O

omg the pink girl in the middle is adorable!!! too bad i am broke XD

good luck jint!

my literal reaction when I saw this thread "OMG WHAT"
Good luck with your adopts too bad I am broke uvu

oh my god the blued eyed human on the end is so cute, i might consider. omg.

jint enlighten me because i don't see anything about pricing / adopting.

for these next 3 you have posted (preferably the blue eyed human in my case)
you just want us to write something for them in order to adopt them? what about btb fees as well?

jint enlighten me because i don't see anything about pricing / adopting.

for these next 3 you have posted (preferably the blue eyed human in my case)
you just want us to write something for them in order to adopt them? what about btb fees as well?

ahh for DTA/WTA you don't need to pay anything!! I want to see if the person who will be owning the adopt will portray them in a way that I like/know that they will be taken good care of 8")
so for DTA -- just draw how you think you'd portray the character in your style ; WTA -- perhaps write a short story, or a brief bg story for them would be fine!

hope this makes sense,,

ahh for DTA/WTA you don't need to pay anything!! I want to see if the person who will be owning the adopt will portray them in a way that I like/know that they will be taken good care of 8")
so for DTA -- just draw how you think you'd portray the character in your style ; WTA -- perhaps write a short story, or a brief bg story for them would be fine!

hope this makes sense,,

Aaaaaaaaa if I feel better tomorrow (cause indigestion lmao) I wanna try this, he's so cute 'n sexy <3 Though would have to do WTA haha rip my artistic skills 8'D

Back