• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

ACNL pet

I have a hammer head shark, an oak silk moth, and a bird wing butterfly as pets.

Gonna win the next bug offs and the fishing contests with them, I tell you whut.

I used to have a frog in WW, and in NL I want a cat-pattern cushion so it looks like there's a cat laying down. have anyone of you seen that pattern flying around? it's so cute! *-* too bad I don't have a cushion yet, I should probably make a thread about that soon.

I've managed to make a miniature T-rex skeleton, if that counts as a pet, haha.

Aside from that, I don't really have anything else. Maybe I'll make some room for an arowana the next time I actually manage to catch one of those again.

Right now I have a pet coelacanth and a pet napoleon fish. I think they are beautiful!

Right now I have a pet coelacanth and a pet napoleon fish. I think they are beautiful!

I have seen Napoleonfish in real life. They are absolutely stunning.
I want to keep one in my house, but it is too smal right now. :( I?d also like to add a Scorpion and a Tarantula, but I have such a hard time catching them...

I have two starfish, one great white shark, one caged bird, and a hamster. :p hehe

edit: oh and a frog, lobster and firefly

I had Tuney the Tuna in City Folk. We were best buds.

Then one day he chewed apart my favourite shoes. But he made it up to me by helping me win the Fishing Festival.

I told my kids that Tuney went to live on a farm. A fish farm.

The end.

I have a hermit crab, a firefly, a goldfish and a surgeon fish (Dory anyone!) :)
The goldfish comes in a cute round bowl when you put it down so it really does give an "at home" feel!

I have a bee. I figured they are such a pain in the ass to catch that I might as well keep one lol. It is a lot easier to catch them in this game than in WW and City Folk.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have seen Napoleonfish in real life. They are absolutely stunning.
I want to keep one in my house, but it is too smal right now. :( I?d also like to add a Scorpion and a Tarantula, but I have such a hard time catching them...

I saw and caught a tarantula on my very first night playing (June 10th) and HAVE NOT SEEN ONE SINCE! Nor have I seen a scorpion. Where are they hiding......I now have a false sense of security where I am not nervous running around at night. I know they like to pop out of the trees and scare the bejesus out of you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The HHA can whine all they want, I love my whale shark in his absurdly small tank. :blush:

That does it! Who runs the ASPCA of Animal Crossing!? lol

I have a pet Butterfish. Just casually placed it in my house, because my pockets were full, but after 3 weeks he's still there. I need to think of a name... Any ideas?

I have the clown fish now, but I really want a soft-shell turtle once I can catch one ;_;

I have a pet Coelacanth named Cruella.
Lyle keeps lecturing me how Cruella is useless, though, because she adds nothing to my HHA Score. -_-

I have a pet goldfish and popeyed goldfish (love their little bowls they come in) inside the main room and a Coelacanth and Tarantula in the upstairs bedroom. And a small militia of Gyroids in the basement.:D

Back