• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

ACNL pet

StarryACNL

Bells
Yellow Candy
Orange (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pokéball
Pear (Fruit)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Silver Mailbox
Cake
5 Envelopes
I'm quite interested to see what other acnl players do.
I like to get a pet-not from objects like birdcage or dog house but like things you have caught.
At the moment I am keeping a whale shark as a pet- they are very cute (well I think so)
Also I want a napoleon fish- I donated mine to museum!

Do you have a pet or another thing you do?

I have a pet tadpole named Todd and a pet tiger beetle named Rawer. XD I'm sure lots of others have done this as well. Or, maybe I'm just extremely geeky for naming them. XDXD

I have a pet tadpole named Todd and a pet tiger Beetle named Rawer. XD I'm sure lots of other have done this as well. Or, maybe I'm just extremely geeky for naming them. XDXD

No your not geeky
I'm still thinking of a name for my whale shark.

I really want a hermit crab/tadpole! Right now I have a seahorse for a pet :3 I also have tonnnnnss of other wildlife just chillin' in my refrigerator; when I expand my house I'll have them all out on display.

Speaking of Napoleon fish, I catch those things a lot and IMO they aren't very attractive... @.@ if I catch another one, Starry, you can have it.

I really want a hermit crab/tadpole! Right now I have a seahorse for a pet :3 I also have tonnnnnss of other wildlife just chillin' in my refrigerator; when I expand my house I'll have them all out on display.

Speaking of Napoleon fish, I catch those things a lot and IMO they aren't very attractive... @.@ if I catch another one, Starry, you can have it.

Thanks
How do you trade fish and bugs if you can't drop them or pick them up outside/inside a house?

It could be neat if in the next game in the series that they added actual pets, like cat's and dogs lol.. I mean, there's a cat tower but no cat! Although I guess it would be kind of awkward seeing as some of the villagers are cat's and dogs

I have a birdy in a cage.Caged birdy.Tweet :D (Ok I have no idea what I am saying lawls)

Hmm, hadn't thought of having a pet in ACNL....i want one now. But what? Hmmm......a Whale Shark would be cool, or a Tarantula, always wanted one in rl...yeah i want those 2 :D

Back