• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

ACNH Γ— Sanrio Crossover Discussion + Question Thread πŸ’—

Were you successful in buying a pack of Sanrio amiibo cards from Target today (03/26)? πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

• Total voters
Has anyone found where to purchase the cards in Germany? I see nothing on Amazon, Saturn or Mediamarkt.

Has anyone found where to purchase the cards in Germany? I see nothing on Amazon, Saturn or Mediamarkt.
Have been checking the German sites since the announcement, and I haven't seen anything, besides Saturn randomly having pick-up open for, like, two days, and for none of the shops in the areas I checked. Hopefully they'll go up tomorrow, Nintendo DE said the release will be in March.

Someone on Twitter apparently spoke to Nintendo UK online chat and they said the cards won’t be available here until April. πŸ˜• Ugh I hope that’s not true.

Weird, I just spoke to someone on Nintendo UK online chat and she told me they're still waiting on confirmation for a release date but said nothing about April. However, given the fact they don't have any info on a release date April seems likely at this point. Really sucks.

Weird, I just spoke to someone on Nintendo UK online chat and she told me they're still waiting on confirmation for a release date but said nothing about April. However, given the fact they don't have any info on a release date April seems likely at this point. Really sucks.
That’s interesting that the release date almost everywhere else has been confirmed as 26th March but the UK still seem unsure of when they’ll be here. I think our announcement did just say β€˜end of March’ or β€˜late March’, but other places in Europe have had some preorders already. πŸ€” Weird!

I’ve got an email notification for when they get restocked in the UK Nintendo store, so when that happens I’ll post it here ASAP!

But yeah, they did say late March in the trailer, kinda weird they’ve apparently said otherwise?

That’s interesting that the release date almost everywhere else has been confirmed as 26th March but the UK still seem unsure of when they’ll be here. I think our announcement did just say β€˜end of March’ or β€˜late March’, but other places in Europe have had some preorders already. πŸ€” Weird!
The swedish date was in april too. So maybe two deliveries? I just hope the cards arent in one of the ships stuck in the Suez Canal right now. XD

Same in France with Fnac. Since the beginning, the release date is April 2. And nothing is moving on our preorders status πŸ€ͺ

Good luck and hope we all get our cards at our local Targets!

7707EC8D-38A6-490A-B023-BA75A76B4766.jpeg

Stressed about this lol 🀣
Post automatically merged:

Asked my dad if he can pick them up..he said yes so now we just hope of I can get them πŸ‘€
Post automatically merged:

Wait.. they're not showing up on my Target page. No ad or anything. Is my store not getting them ? 😨😰

Last edited:
So does anybody know that if you do end up ordering them at 8:00 AM and theoretically, say that if you got it, and the pickup orders are 2 hours from when you placed the order, does this mean you have to go to the store at that time and do so right away? I'm asking since I have to work in the morning until 3 PM in the afternoon (Central timezone by the way). So they wouldn't put it on hold or anything right? Does this question make sense? I mean I would get it at 10:00 AM if possible since my work and Target are kind of next door to each other but I can't go off the site unless I'm on lunch break (which I don't have tomorrow) and or getting off of work.

Also: wishing everybody the best of luck in obtaining the cards! Hope you guys are able to get it as well!

So does anybody know that if you do end up ordering them at 8:00 AM and theoretically, say that if you got it, and the pickup orders are 2 hours from when you placed the order, does this mean you have to go to the store at that time and do so right away? I'm asking since I have to work in the morning until 3 PM in the afternoon (Central timezone by the way). So they wouldn't put it on hold or anything right? Does this question make sense? I mean I would get it at 10:00 AM if possible since my work and Target are kind of next door to each other but I can't go off the site unless I'm on lunch break (which I don't have tomorrow) and or getting off of work.

Also: wishing everybody the best of luck in obtaining the cards! Hope you guys are able to get it as well!
I’ve done Target pickup before for my Game & Watch. Once you place the order, it takes them about 2 hours to prepare the order. They email you when it is ready, and I believe you typically have around 3 days (or some period of time similar. Maybe it’s a full week) to pick it up or they cancel it. So you can go to the desk by the front doors and get it anytime during that window!

Last edited:
Back