• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

ACNH Γ— Sanrio Crossover Discussion + Question Thread πŸ’—

Were you successful in buying a pack of Sanrio amiibo cards from Target today (03/26)? πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

• Total voters
i hope i can get the cards!!! my mom's gonna order them for me and pick them up since i have to do school 😣

Anyone know or have an idea of where to camp for when the orders go live? I'm assuming on the Video Game page, where the Sanrio pack is in the middle. The ad will then link to the card pack's page when it's active, right?

Seriously, there's only Easter ads on on my Target page. There's no mention of the cards. Is it like that for you guys or is my store really not going to get the cards

Anyone know or have an idea of where to camp for when the orders go live? I'm assuming on the Video Game page, where the Sanrio pack is in the middle. The ad will then link to the card pack's page when it's active, right?
If you type β€œamiibo” in the search bar, it will take you to their amiibo products. You should see a big banner about the cards on this page. I’m assuming that banner will have a link when live. I’m going to refresh repeatedly.

Seriously, there's only Easter ads on on my Target page. There's no mention of the cards. Is it like that for you guys or is my store really not going to get the cards

This is what I see on the Video Games page. Is the Amiibo card ad not there for you?
1616710281308.png

If you type β€œamiibo” in the search bar, it will take you to their amiibo products. You should see a big banner about the cards on this page. I’m assuming that banner will have a link when live. I’m going to refresh repeatedly.

Alright, I'll probably have a page open to both the banner and the one page I showed above. The two ads beside it link to other pages, so I'm going to assume the Sanrio ad will also link to a page once it goes live.

If the Sanrio cards go out of stock at the same speed as the houses in TBT shop did, I think I will lose my mind....
For now, I blocked my calendar and set alarm for it.. hopefully can snatch a pack in time.

This is what I see on the Video Games page. Is the Amiibo card ad not there for you?
View attachment 364029

Alright, I'll probably have a page open to both the banner and the one page I showed above. The two ads beside it link to other pages, so I'm going to assume the Sanrio ad will also link to a page once it goes live.
I am keeping this page open and I’m just going to see what happens. Hopefully they stay in stock long enough to get one!

D0939C13-0C7B-4C9B-A4AE-A4B1C587CC5D.jpeg

If the Sanrio cards go out of stock at the same speed as the houses in TBT shop did, I think I will lose my mind....
For now, I blocked my calendar and set alarm for it.. hopefully can snatch a pack in time.
I set my calendar months ago as soon as it was announced thinking I could order online and be done but, I feel like even if I wake up early I'll still somehow miss them just like the houses.

I set my calendar months ago as soon as it was announced thinking I could order online and be done but, I feel like even if I wake up early I'll still somehow miss them just like the houses.
Noo don't jinx yourself.... πŸ˜”

I guess it also depends on where you live, how well would your local Target be stocked and how many people in the area would potentially be interested in buying.

Noo don't jinx yourself.... πŸ˜”

I guess it also depends on where you live, how well would your local Target be stocked and how many people in the area would potentially be interested in buying.
Since it's two person and my area is full adults and kids who rather do sports things than be nerdy maybe I'll have a chance? Plus who's going to get up early on a Friday for cards? Only the small amount of nerds that live here. So..I should get a chance. I set my alarm early to order lol !

Stressed about this lol 🀣
Post automatically merged:

Asked my dad if he can pick them up..he said yes so now we just hope of I can get them πŸ‘€
Post automatically merged:

Wait.. they're not showing up on my Target page. No ad or anything. Is my store not getting them ? 😨😰
I think if you set the weekly ad to your zip code and it’s not included in the ad then it might not be available in your Target.

Since it's two person and my area is full adults and kids who rather do sports things than be nerdy maybe I'll have a chance? Plus who's going to get up early on a Friday for cards? Only the small amount of nerds that live here. So..I should get a chance. I set my alarm early to order lol !
I think it also helps if you already registered with a target account, has all the payment info there and stay logged on. That way as soon as the cards become available you can add to cart and immediately check out without wasting time trying to input all these information

I hoping to get one too~ im not too sure exactly when they will put them up in my country, I know it's tomorrow. but unsure if they're doing it via midnight or not.

I think it also helps if you already registered with a target account, has all the payment info there and stay logged on. That way as soon as the cards become available you can add to cart and immediately check out without wasting time trying to input all these information
That's true yes ! I'm glad I made an account..even if I never used it.

I made a target account just to get the cards. I have it ready so hopefully I can get a pack. I have a long work day tomorrow so grateful my mom said she will pick them up if I can order a pack.

I have a Target account and I have work at 9am but I'll wake up at 7:50 am so I can order at 8am. My dad says he can pick them up tomorrow !! I hope I can snag a pack ! 🀞🏾

I’m not sure. I’m gonna be safe and have two tabs, one with the ad and one with the search tab for β€œamiibo” since there’s an ad for β€œOrder Friday 3/26 at 8:00 a.m. central” - although my guess would be the search tool.

I’m not sure. I’m gonna be safe and have two tabs, one with the ad and one with the search tab for β€œamiibo” since there’s an ad for β€œOrder Friday 3/26 at 8:00 a.m. central” - although my guess would be the search tool.

Same, I'm going to leave both tabs open just in case, with a focus on the search ad one. Not going to lie, Target's website is a little hard to navigate, but this is the first time I'm using it so I guess it could just be me. Just safer to have multiple tabs open just in case a link doesn't show up on one of the pages.

Back