• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

ACNH × Sanrio Crossover Discussion + Question Thread 💗

Were you successful in buying a pack of Sanrio amiibo cards from Target today (03/26)? 🇺🇸

• Total voters
No need real ones anymore, received fake ones from China few days ago (I think) and I'm happy with them! I paid a bit much (around 20 euros) but that's ok, and now I can enjoy the lovable little items in game!
Will think of buying another villagers I like in the future, why not...

But I feel sad they gave the update before the cards were released. People owning them first could enjoy it sooner.

Fnac juste announced a restock for the end of may, they have opened pre-orders today, and I'm pretty sure they won't be the only ones to do so ; )
Since the pre-orders are still open I'd guess that the restock might in greater numbers than the first wave. There's a rumour of the cards being available in more shops in France for the 2nd wave but I dunno if it's true.

I got the cards today, but...you know...they were from a dubious source. Lol

Anyway...worked fine, and I got all the content. Chose to move both Chai and Marty into my village. This was also the first time I time-traveled. So...there's that. I really never had a problem with it, tbh...and I always told myself I would probably do it after the first year. So...pretty much right on time with that.

i've been checking the website everyday, but haven't seen the sanrio cards come back into stock 😥
i thought that they were meant to come back into stock on the 26th or either late march, which is worrying because it'll be april tomorrow...
Me too
Post automatically merged:

I can see they sell them on Amazon, obvs more expensive than Nintendo, u think they’re legit?

Me too
Post automatically merged:

I can see they sell them on Amazon, obvs more expensive than Nintendo, u think they’re legit?

the cards sold on Amazon (in the US at least) are more expensive because they are not sold by Nintendo or Amazon directly, but by third party sellers, like on eBay. There are both real cards and fake/ duped ones for sale I believe, so just read the listing carefully before you buy and make sure you are buying the product you want.

Are the posters supposed to be visible in the special goods section? I just noticed...I don't have any of the posters, and I actually like some of them. I mean...it's not the end of the world if my bootleg cards somehow lack the posters. But...are they supposed to be there, or do I need to unlock them by interacting with the characters? As far as I can tell...these are the only items missing...(the two posters for each character).

Are the posters supposed to be visible in the special goods section? I just noticed...I don't have any of the posters, and I actually like some of them. I mean...it's not the end of the world if my bootleg cards somehow lack the posters. But...are they supposed to be there, or do I need to unlock them by interacting with the characters? As far as I can tell...these are the only items missing...(the two posters for each character).

Apologies if I am misunderstanding your issue. Both versions of the posters are in the special goods section with the other posters, not with the rest of the Sanrio items under promotion, if that makes a difference, but they should be there once you scan the cards. I scanned all mine in on Harvey’s island, so it doesn’t seem like you should have to interact with the villagers.

In the special goods section, I only have 'Daily Selection' 'Promotion' and 'Seasonal'...there is a whole posters section? I've never used any amiibo before. I need to go to Harvey's island to get them?

I've kind of been absent since the beginning of April. Has Target had any kind of restock since?

i didn't get any cards. the only way i could've gotten them is if they were being sold instore but unfortunately they're only online because the scalpers would've gone crazy. im not too sad because im not really interested in any of the villagers and i got most of the furniture on here.

I bought them on the large internet retailer that owns the world, and shall not be named. They were a little pricey...but, it's a lot of items, and I was interested in a couple of the villagers. I think the listing I found was for $14 or $15...but it ended up being about $17 with tax and stuff. Not horrible. I feel like I've definitely paid $15 for DLC on other games in the past that wasn't even this substantial. So...that was fine with me. If the only cards in existence were the legit ones, then I think the scalping issue would be much worse. We'd probably be seeing packs of cards for a hundred bucks a pop. At first glance, it might be easy to say "oh...the fakers are taking advantage". But...they are actually creating something, and you could consider the upcharge fairly reasonable for their time and efforts, IMO. Of course, I would prefer to support the actual companies...but it's impossible when they make the product so scarce.

I bought them on the large internet retailer that owns the world, and shall not be named. They were a little pricey...but, it's a lot of items, and I was interested in a couple of the villagers. I think the listing I found was for $14 or $15...but it ended up being about $17 with tax and stuff. Not horrible. I feel like I've definitely paid $15 for DLC on other games in the past that wasn't even this substantial. So...that was fine with me. If the only cards in existence were the legit ones, then I think the scalping issue would be much worse. We'd probably be seeing packs of cards for a hundred bucks a pop. At first glance, it might be easy to say "oh...the fakers are taking advantage". But...they are actually creating something, and you could consider the upcharge fairly reasonable for their time and efforts, IMO. Of course, I would prefer to support the actual companies...but it's impossible when they make the product so scarce.
I did the same, now I just have to decide which of my existing villagers to get rid of!

Back