• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🌼 acnh style art - icons and full bodies (tbt closed, rlc open)

Hiya A r i a n e how have you been doing? These look so amazing! Can you please let me know when the tbt ones are back if you do put them back on please~

Hiya A r i a n e how have you been doing? These look so amazing! Can you please let me know when the tbt ones are back if you do put them back on please~

hi, thank you! unfortunately at the moment i won’t have a ping or waitlist as i don’t know when or if the tbt slots will reopen.

bumping for rlc slots ❤️

hi, thank you! unfortunately at the moment i won’t have a ping or waitlist as i don’t know when or if the tbt slots will reopen.

bumping for rlc slots ❤
Okay, that’s no problem was just wondering~ well if you do open them again please let me know ^^

Hii I'd love to commission you :3
character refs:
collab 2.0.png

this is the only ref I currently have of her in the outfit I want (the blue haired one) but here's her toyhouse as well: https://toyhou.se/9534330.jynx-suzuki/gallery
The bat ears have wires that connect from them to her ears like earbuds (feel free to leave them out if you aren't comfortable drawing them), the shirt is a crop top it's kinda hard to tell, and the upper part of her gloves wrap around her arms.
reaction/expression: happy/shy
background color: any shade of purple or blue that you think looks good
anything else i should know?: If you have any questions lmk!
payment: RLC
tysm!

Hii I'd love to commission you :3
character refs:
View attachment 387911
this is the only ref I currently have of her in the outfit I want (the blue haired one) but here's her toyhouse as well: https://toyhou.se/9534330.jynx-suzuki/gallery
The bat ears have wires that connect from them to her ears like earbuds (feel free to leave them out if you aren't comfortable drawing them), the shirt is a crop top it's kinda hard to tell, and the upper part of her gloves wrap around her arms.
reaction/expression: happy/shy
background color: any shade of purple or blue that you think looks good
anything else i should know?: If you have any questions lmk!
payment: RLC
tysm!
sent a pm ♥

Oh my, I wish I had the money right now to get a icon like that. :love:
Maybe one day, for my birthday or so, if they are still available until then. 😄

Hello my dear friend 💕 I'd love to order a new pfp as the fall is soon upon us!

character refs: HERE
reaction/expression: I love the one I have now the happy closed eyed smile!
background color: something with oranges and brown very fall like
anything else i should know?: If possible instead of the flowers could I have some like fall foliage or fall leaves?
payment: RLC💕

thank you for considering!

Okay, I just gotta get one of those. It's soon my birthday, so I'm gonna use that as excuse to buy myself one of those beauties, haha.

Character refs: Nekko
Reaction/expression: Something cute, happy!
Background color: Pastelish
Anything else i should know?: I would love that it fits with my current Signature.. so if you can come up with a fitting background / expression, that would be awesome! Also a small question.. how much more would it cost, if I'd ask for a second version, where just the background is different, that it's more fall themed instead of fitting with my Signature? (So.. orange colors, falling leaves)
Payment: RLC, so 15€ right ?

Hello my dear friend 💕 I'd love to order a new pfp as the fall is soon upon us!

character refs: HERE
reaction/expression: I love the one I have now the happy closed eyed smile!
background color: something with oranges and brown very fall like
anything else i should know?: If possible instead of the flowers could I have some like fall foliage or fall leaves?
payment: RLC💕

thank you for considering!

Okay, I just gotta get one of those. It's soon my birthday, so I'm gonna use that as excuse to buy myself one of those beauties, haha.

Character refs: Nekko
Reaction/expression: Something cute, happy!
Background color: Pastelish
Anything else i should know?: I would love that it fits with my current Signature.. so if you can come up with a fitting background / expression, that would be awesome! Also a small question.. how much more would it cost, if I'd ask for a second version, where just the background is different, that it's more fall themed instead of fitting with my Signature? (So.. orange colors, falling leaves)
Payment: RLC, so 15€ right ?

oh my goodness, logging in to two different requests, one of them being a repeat customer? is it my birthday already 🥺
sending you both pms right now ♥

Back