🌼 acnh style art - icons and full bodies (tbt closed, rlc open)

Hiya A r i a n e how have you been doing? These look so amazing! Can you please let me know when the tbt ones are back if you do put them back on please~

Hiya A r i a n e how have you been doing? These look so amazing! Can you please let me know when the tbt ones are back if you do put them back on please~

hi, thank you! unfortunately at the moment i won’t have a ping or waitlist as i don’t know when or if the tbt slots will reopen.

bumping for rlc slots ❤️

hi, thank you! unfortunately at the moment i won’t have a ping or waitlist as i don’t know when or if the tbt slots will reopen.

bumping for rlc slots ❤
Okay, that’s no problem was just wondering~ well if you do open them again please let me know ^^

Hii I'd love to commission you :3
character refs:
collab 2.0.png

this is the only ref I currently have of her in the outfit I want (the blue haired one) but here's her toyhouse as well: https://toyhou.se/9534330.jynx-suzuki/gallery
The bat ears have wires that connect from them to her ears like earbuds (feel free to leave them out if you aren't comfortable drawing them), the shirt is a crop top it's kinda hard to tell, and the upper part of her gloves wrap around her arms.
reaction/expression: happy/shy
background color: any shade of purple or blue that you think looks good
anything else i should know?: If you have any questions lmk!
payment: RLC
tysm!

Hii I'd love to commission you :3
character refs:
View attachment 387911
this is the only ref I currently have of her in the outfit I want (the blue haired one) but here's her toyhouse as well: https://toyhou.se/9534330.jynx-suzuki/gallery
The bat ears have wires that connect from them to her ears like earbuds (feel free to leave them out if you aren't comfortable drawing them), the shirt is a crop top it's kinda hard to tell, and the upper part of her gloves wrap around her arms.
reaction/expression: happy/shy
background color: any shade of purple or blue that you think looks good
anything else i should know?: If you have any questions lmk!
payment: RLC
tysm!
sent a pm ♥

Oh my, I wish I had the money right now to get a icon like that. :love:
Maybe one day, for my birthday or so, if they are still available until then. 😄

Hello my dear friend 💕 I'd love to order a new pfp as the fall is soon upon us!

character refs: HERE
reaction/expression: I love the one I have now the happy closed eyed smile!
background color: something with oranges and brown very fall like
anything else i should know?: If possible instead of the flowers could I have some like fall foliage or fall leaves?
payment: RLC💕

thank you for considering!

Okay, I just gotta get one of those. It's soon my birthday, so I'm gonna use that as excuse to buy myself one of those beauties, haha.

Character refs: Nekko
Reaction/expression: Something cute, happy!
Background color: Pastelish
Anything else i should know?: I would love that it fits with my current Signature.. so if you can come up with a fitting background / expression, that would be awesome! Also a small question.. how much more would it cost, if I'd ask for a second version, where just the background is different, that it's more fall themed instead of fitting with my Signature? (So.. orange colors, falling leaves)
Payment: RLC, so 15€ right ?

Hello my dear friend 💕 I'd love to order a new pfp as the fall is soon upon us!

character refs: HERE
reaction/expression: I love the one I have now the happy closed eyed smile!
background color: something with oranges and brown very fall like
anything else i should know?: If possible instead of the flowers could I have some like fall foliage or fall leaves?
payment: RLC💕

thank you for considering!

Okay, I just gotta get one of those. It's soon my birthday, so I'm gonna use that as excuse to buy myself one of those beauties, haha.

Character refs: Nekko
Reaction/expression: Something cute, happy!
Background color: Pastelish
Anything else i should know?: I would love that it fits with my current Signature.. so if you can come up with a fitting background / expression, that would be awesome! Also a small question.. how much more would it cost, if I'd ask for a second version, where just the background is different, that it's more fall themed instead of fitting with my Signature? (So.. orange colors, falling leaves)
Payment: RLC, so 15€ right ?

oh my goodness, logging in to two different requests, one of them being a repeat customer? is it my birthday already 🥺
sending you both pms right now ♥

Back