• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🌼 acnh style art - icons and full bodies (tbt closed, rlc open)

i am reopening 2 tbt slots as i need to save up for art commissions and the upcoming nh update! (that is all for now, but there might be more after these. please not that there will not be a pinglist)

rlc slots are always open as well and take priority ♥

Ahh finally I'm able to attempt to nab one of these! These are the cutest and I've been wanting one for ages but I haven't the RLC to support.

character refs: Click!
reaction/expression: Confident
background color: Orange/Brown/Autumn Colors
anything else i should know?: As long as its feelin' like autumn, it'll be perfect!
payment: 400 TBT!

Ahh finally I'm able to attempt to nab one of these! These are the cutest and I've been wanting one for ages but I haven't the RLC to support.

character refs: Click!
reaction/expression: Confident
background color: Orange/Brown/Autumn Colors
anything else i should know?: As long as its feelin' like autumn, it'll be perfect!
payment: 400 TBT!

aw, thank you for your order and kind words! i’d be happy to draw your character :) you can send the tbt whenever you’re ready and i’ll work on your order this week.

character refs: x , just the girl
reaction/expression: smiling/happy
background color: light yellow or pink
anything else i should know?: n/a
payment: 400 tbt
hi, thank you for ordering! i’d be happy to draw your character :) you can send the tbt whenever you’re ready and i’ll work on your order this week. i'll add you to the 2nd slot now!

I'd love to commission you again :3
character refs:
same character as last time but with her hair down like the first 2 pictures pls: https://toyhou.se/9534330.jynx-suzuki/13155350.casual-dress
And then for the outfit I'd like her in this:
6112eb71c0944911c4f7da8a264f1a10~2.jpg

but instead of a mushroom at the end of the hat I'd like a bat (the animal)
reaction/expression: shy/happy
background color: anything Christmas-y/winter-y you think looks good!
anything else i should know?: lmk if you have any questions!
payment: rlc

I'd love to commission you again :3
character refs:
same character as last time but with her hair down like the first 2 pictures pls: https://toyhou.se/9534330.jynx-suzuki/13155350.casual-dress
And then for the outfit I'd like her in this:View attachment 415531
but instead of a mushroom at the end of the hat I'd like a bat (the animal)
reaction/expression: shy/happy
background color: anything Christmas-y/winter-y you think looks good!
anything else i should know?: lmk if you have any questions!
payment: rlc
sending pm ♥

bump! i've updated the thread, i'm now taking both tbt (limited) and rlc commissions.
i'm also doing full bodies! please be sure to read the whole post before requesting.
please note this time it won't be first come first served, i'll pick based on characters and offers.
thanks for looking ♥

Hi again, I notice that you do full body style and, are you still open?
I will order the full body style.
character refs:
EB3693B1-1D66-4449-A605-B0DC154AAB7E.jpeg

reaction/expression: happy
background color: light blue background with blue roses
anything else i should know?:the island rep sometimes has a blue teacup or a lacy parasol
villager, base details: (optional, only for full bodies) the island rep is with Raymond, the pose is up to you!
payment: 1,200 tbt

Last edited:
character refs:

CC141CBC-0165-4444-A75B-54EB469B8A54.jpeg

44144824-5AB1-4BEE-8995-47784155E526.jpeg

reaction/expression: smiling with eyes open
background color: cream or beige with cute bees
anything else i should know?: icon please
villager, base details: (optional, only for full bodies)
payment: 400 tbt

just found out i won't be home for half this week, so instead of waiting a few days for requests i'll accept the first offers!
@Yanrimasart i'll add you to the full body slot,
@Sophie23 i'll add you to an icon slot.
thank you both for requesting, please feel free to send the tbt when you can and i'll start on your drawings this week, and finish them the next. thank you in advance for your patience ^^

✨ 1 icon slot for tbt is open, the rest is rlc only

just found out i won't be home for half this week, so instead of waiting a few days for requests i'll accept the first offers!
thank you both for requesting, please feel free to send the tbt when you can and i'll start on your drawings this week, and finish them the next. thank you in advance for your patience ^^

tbt sent! ☺️

if the slot is still open, i’d like to offer! <3

style: icon, please!
character refs: boop
reaction/expression: can she be drinking purple boba, please?
background color: transparent, if that’s alright!
anything else i should know?: can she be wearing this outfit, if possible? :’o
villager, base details: n/a
payment: 400 tbt <3

Back