• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

A Q & A for my NH oc, penny

What part of the update is Penny looking forward to the most? :)

hmmm...

''i'm looking forward to the new items to use in the magical world of mari-isle! :D i've seen them on the internet, via the direct video & i really like the gazibo & the seal fountain :D ''

Last edited:
hmmm...

''i'm looking forward to the the new items to use in the magical world of mari-isle! :D i've seen them on the internet, via the direct video & i really like the gazibo & the seel fountain :D ''
I came to ask the same question as ForgottenT did!

I completely agree with Penny though, the seal Park Fountain looks so adorable, and I can't wait to find somewhere to use it on my island! 😍

I came to ask the same question as ForgottenT did!

I completely agree with Penny though, the seal Park Fountain looks so adorable, and I can't wait to find somewhere to use it on my island! 😍

me too ^^

you can ask her a different question, if you like :3

Hmm... Which villager is Penny most looking forward to meeting at/inviting to Brewster's? 😊
hmmm....

umm.... mable & her sisters :3 .... my sis, penelope tells me over the phone that they need a break sometimes :>

i don't like coffee, though.... :<

*i'll have to get their amiibo cards for that :> *

Last edited:
does anyone else want to ask penny a question? you're free to do so ^^... within reason 🥳

does anyone else want to ask penny a question? you're free to do so ^^ 🥳 *after so long :> *

Back