• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

A Q & A for my hanmon (handymonsters)

bestfriendsally

Senior Member (my name's charlotte)
Bells
Switch
4312-8499-3994
Red Envelope
hanmon_q_and_a_by_akarifan25_dg61n79-pre.jpg

"What if your cellphones, portable game consoles, iPod and other electronics in your pockets and bags can become cute little creatures, accompanying you side by side?"

if anyone wants to ask, please feel free to :)

kazuko is based on my classic ipod -

autumn is based on my 2ds -

cinnabun is based on my gameboy colour -

naomi is based on my switch -

petal is based on my psp -

whenever_her_battery_light_flashes__updated__by_akarifan25_dg3cy4b-fullview.jpg

Whenever Her Battery Light Flashes Red On And Off cause when it happens, she gets a bit dizzy & her head hurts... it makes her nervous..

cinnabun_doesn_t_want_to_speak_to_autumn_updated__by_akarifan25_dg3cv4w-375w-2x.jpg

Cinnabun Doesn't Want To Speak To Autumn

because she doesn't get played with anymore & she & the others do

autumn: ''come on, cinnabun~''

cinnabun: ''just leave me alone~''

cinnabun_doesn_t_want_to_speak_to_the_others_by_akarifan25_dg3cprh-fullview.jpg
Cinnabun Doesn't Want To Speak To The Others
because she doesn't get played with anymore & she & the others do

cinnabun_doesn_t_feel_well__updated_ver__by_akarifan25_dg3jlzc-375w-2x.jpg

cinnabun doesn't feel well

autumn: ''are you alright, cinnabun?''

cinnabun: ''i'm-i'm not sure~''

* i think it might be the batteries of the gameboy colour... probably.... the nintendo logo on the screen goes all screwed up... well... she's been feeling kinda weak anyway ever since i had to stop playing it*

hanmon___kazuko__when_her_batteries_getting_low____by_akarifan25_dg60z1w-fullview.jpg

Kazuko, When Her Batteries Getting Low...

she has to lay there every time her batteries get low like this.... she wants to get fully better, but she doesn't like it....

she seemed alright a little while ago today (17/8/23), but i still wanted her to rest for a little bit today....

her battery is at the back of her collar....

Last edited:
if anyone wants to ask them anything related to them or any other thing, please feel free to :D

if anyone wants to ask any of them, please feel free to :>
anything related to them or any other thing

kazuko is going to go to the doctors today.. *aka ' curry's * or somewhere to see if they can't fix her.... aka ''replace her battery ''

see the op for what she's based on

Back