• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

my 2nd animal crossing oc - asami *with index* - *for the story island that i might want to do*

updated villager ref

dgqgo80-bee4811d-d776-46d1-9117-e62da88fd4d1.png

i want her to include filbert... cause he was in my first ww town.... 🤗 sorry, sherb :<

Attachments

• Untitled....2.2..1.png
    Untitled....2.2..1.png
    720.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
updated villager ref

Untitled....2.2..1..2.0.png

i want her to have goldie instead of lilly... 🤗 sorry, lilly... :<

Last edited:
kayo likes goldie
animal_crossing_base_4_by_animebaka94_deuxe7m..2..2.... 2.0.png

kayo, asami's pet dog, she likes goldie :> *goldie will be on that island*

optinal storyline: while after asami got on the island, kayo caught a smell of something...
she ran off to the boatport & jumped into a boat....

''wait, kayo! where are you going?!'' called out asami..
''wan, wan,wan! '' *come, asami!*

''what's the matter, kayo?''

kayo shows her a yellow bow

asami: hmm? a yellow bow?

just then, shari passes by

shari: hello, asami, hi, kayo

asami: hi, shari
kayo: wan, wan

shari: hey, that's goldie's ribbon....

asami: you know who this belongs to?

shari: yeah, goldie's my friend

shari: but one day, she just... disappeared....

asami: ....

kayo: *sniff, sniff, sniff*

shari: hmm? what's up with kayo, asami?

asami: oh, um... it seems that she's got the scent of something.... i'm sorry, shari, but i think she wants to follow the scent... i have to follow her...

shari: alright... be careful out there, asami

asami nods

she rows the boat out to sea... & eventually, they come to another island.....

after a long, long, long time of searching, they come across lilly on the island

kayo: wan, wan!
she runs to her with the yellow ribbon in her mouth...

asami: wait, kayo!

asami runs after....

when they get to goldie...

asami: hello... are, are you goldie?

goldie: yeah... yeah, i am

after a while of talking, she mentions to lilly that her friend, shari is on vineside island & she's worried about you & waiting for you

goldie: what? shari's there?

asami: that's right.... do you want to come back to vineside island with me & live there with us?

kayo: wan, wan!! *yeah, come!!*

kayo holds up her ribbon to her

goldie: hey, that's my favourite ribbon

asami: kayo found it on vineside island

kayo gives her her ribbon to her

goldie: : )

asami: i think she wants you to come, as well... i think she's taken a liking to you, goldie

goldie: :D
can i? okay! yes, i want to come! this island is boring... i got stuck here a long time ago... i don't remember how it happened... but i want to get off....

asami: okay! :D

after that, they go back to the boat & return to vineside island together...

penny takes care of redd from coming to the island by intimidating him with magic somehow (from VernalLapin)

Last edited:
*related to above*
hmm... i wonder how/if that would impact him going to harvey's island for the lottery-type thing & the fireworks festival raffle.... :unsure:

would she allow him to come do that, i wonder? :unsure: 🫢😯

hmm… only if he proved himself, i think. (from VernalLapin)

yeah, i can imagine it: he comes on that first day that asami finds him... i think penny's got a monitor in her room in her house that she's watching from....

he's trying to sell asami that first painting.... penny thinks aloud to herself: ''hmmm.... he looks sketchy.... ''

after that, penny keeps him away with magic... maybe a magic barrier or something

😄

also, i bet she would have some sort of barrier around the trees around her house and the villagers are probably afraid to go there. (from VernalLapin)

oh, but what if redd finds a way around the barrier by driving his boat to go next to the arrival boatplane on the festival days & to go to harvey's island? hmm.... :unsure: 😑 she can't possibly make her magic barrier go that far....

just around her house...

or if i inserted a additional slope

like this :3
he could just slip in, without her noticing on those days? :unsure:

HappyIslandDesigner_1705761552855.png

i don't think he's really harming anything when he's doing the raffles on the fireworks festival or at harvey's island.... but penny just doesn't trust him at all.. no trust for him whatsoever....

what about wisp.... can penny tolerate wisp, i wonder? is she afraid of him, i wonder? :unsure:

will asami be afraid of him, for that matter.... hmmmm......

but then again.... she's from sumida, tokyo... & that has The Seven Wonders of Honjo, apparently... - https://hyakumonogatari.com/2012/01/02/the-seven-wonders-of-honjo/

so i think she might be a little afraid of ghosts.... 😮

but is penny? :unsure:

I think Penny might find zipper a bit uncanny, but she might trust him ‘cause she’s seen for a while he’s a good guy?

And yup! I think someone else would get the items for asami. (from VernalLapin)

Last edited:
i know, though, that asami likes jingle... cause she thinks he's cute... & she loves christmas ^^
jack the self-proclaimed Czar of Halloween though... i'm not so sure 😑 she loves candy & halloween, though....

if she is afraid of zipper, i think she’d be spooked by jack too. (from VernalLapin)

i know that she'd be fine around Pavé at the Festivale holiday event, though.... nothing's scary about him ^^

everyone else, i think she'd be fine around :>

she's fine with everyone else :D ... if it's not wisp, jack, zipper & to some extent probably, redd

i have another lore thing, this time about isabelle...

i think that in this acnh world... she & tom actually get a good nights sleep : o

also....
this!
163633001_941229983286112_6956507853893183497_o.jpg

165824180_944863856256058_3437043808335214129_o.jpg

i want the onsen that i made on my own island before i took it down, on her island :3
166857326_946748712734239_7930297254612346043_n.jpg

& this libary that i made on my own island before i took it down, on her island, too... but the onsen more : D

but would penny approve of us building the onsen, or would it be there anyway, i wonder? hmmm :unsure: 😯

*related to above*

I do think Penny would approve of the builds, since they benefit the island community ^^ (from VernalLapin)

Back