• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

my 2nd animal crossing oc - asami *with index* - *for the story island that i might want to do*

asami

animal_crossing_base_4_by_animebaka94_deuxe7m..2.....png

has little to no common sense and is always doing the most impractical, unnecessary, dangerous nonense possible
impatient, constantly rushing everyone and everything...likes to spend all their free time studying the subjects they're interested in

skill: can figure things out quickly

quirk: almost supernaturally clumsy, like.. there's no way anyone could be this clumsy unless they were magically cursed as a baby or something... has a pet dog that follows them around... Always has a snack with them at all times

hobby: vegetable gardening... growing a ton of beautiful flowers... swimming...karaoke...collecting books

main personal struggle: Generally afraid of confronting any negative traits or acknowledging that they may be incorrect or be doing something harmful to others, since they have a very strict moral code and standards of how they want to see themselves. Often tends to ignore truths and is always in denial about everyhting about themselves that doesn't fit their already established self narrative

something just feels right about this with her....

* https://lucalicatteart.tumblr.com/charactertraitgenerator *

she likes butterflies: Common butterfly, Great Purple Emperor, Tiger Butterfly, Yellow butterfly, Queen Alexandra's Birdwing, Agrias butterfly, Emperor butterfly, Monarch Butterfly, Peacock Butterfly, Rajah Brooke's Birdwing, Common bluebottle & Paper Kite Butterfly

& other bugs: Firefly, Ladybug, Atlas moth & Madagascan Sunset Moth

fish she likes: Angelfish, Bitterling, Bluegill, Crucian carp, Dace, Goldfish, Guppy, Loach, Pale chub, Pond smelt, Frog *not a fish*, Killifish, Horse mackerel, Sea horse, Clown fish, Sea butterfly, Butterfly fish, Neon tetra, Surgeonfish, Soft-shelled turtle *not a fish*, Tadpole, Anchovy, Betta, Rainbowfish & Tilapia

sea creatures she likes: Horseshoe crab, Moon jellyfish & Umbrella octopus

she's not interested in fossils.. much to blather's dismay... sorry, blathers...

she's afraid of zipper... he scares her, no matter what anyone thinks about him.... she doesn't want to go near him....
she loves easter, though... :love:
she likes bunnies.... just not zipper :eek:

she doesn't understand the magic world of vineside island.... she's never been there...

she's used to normal life in her own world... she doesn't understand how easter eggs can grow on trees or that christmas bobbles can fall out of the trees... or that sticks can fall out of trees... or that furniture can fall from trees... she can understand pinecones & acorns falling from the trees, though & cherry blossoms, cause that's normal

one more thing she doesn't understand... how someone can dig up a whole tree, bush & a whole stick of bamboo & stuff it into their bag... or that one or many pieces of fruit or veg can give you strength after eating one to dig it up... it baffles her so much...

she dislikes tom nook for making her pay so much, for waking her up when she's sleeping... & for making her fetch materials for him...

she also doesn't like how sahara doesn't show her what each flooring, rug & wallpaper are... she dislikes her in that way...

she doesn't know that she's supposed to donate bugs & fish to tom nook, at first

she gets tired easily & as such, doesn't like hard work all that much.... but she likes relaxing with fishing, every now & then...
she doesn't know what she wants for herself, though....

she loves christmas/toy day...
she hates wasps so much~

she's from tokyo, sumida, japan - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumida,_Tokyo
she loves the sumida aquarium... she likes the jellyfish section
she loves the cherry blossom viewing area (along the Sumida River near Asakusa Station) in spring... she likes the led fireflies that light up sumida river at night
& the Sumida River Fireworks Festival (Hanabi Matsuri) in summer
& she likes sumida park

she knows how to play a pink & white ukelele that her mum bought her for her birthday....
Ukulele_(White)_NH_Icon.png
she really loves it ^^

she took a couple of lessons on the piano as a kid... she used to play the tambourine when she was a kid...

Last edited:
asami_s_dog__kayo_by_akarifan25_dfnpanr-fullview.jpg

asami's pet dog, kayo

*she didn't get turned into a animal crossing villager, somehow... she was let onto the island as she is....
BUT! she somehow recieves the power of being able to talk...but still barks sometimes*

she likes chasing bugs & butterflies, much to asami's dismay...

asami tells her off cause of that & tells her not to do it, cause it scares them away.... cause she likes butterflies....

she tells her to help her look for them... but not to bark too loud as they fly away cause of that....

she likes lilly :>

Attachments

• animal_crossing_base_4_by_animebaka94_deuxe7m..2..2.png
    animal_crossing_base_4_by_animebaka94_deuxe7m..2..2.png
    130.8 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
acnh___lilly_and_kayo_by_akarifan25_dfnpayx-fullview.jpg

kayo, asami's pet dog, she likes lilly :> *lilly will be on that island*

optinal storyline, if possible(?): a while after asami got on the island, kayo caught a smell of something...
she ran off to the airport*ehhmm.... boatport* & jumped into a boat....

''wait, kayo! where are you going?!'' called out asami..
''wan, wan,wan! '' *come, asami!*

''what's the matter, kayo?''

kayo shows her a yellow bow

asami: hmm? a yellow bow?

just then, shari passes by

shari: hello, asami, hi, kayo

asami: hi, shari
kayo: wan, wan

shari: hey, that's lilly's ribbon....

asami: you know who this belongs to?

shari: yeah, lilly's my friend

tbc until further notice

21:39 pm on 6/2/23 -

shari: but one day, she just... disappeared....

asami: ....

kayo: *sniff, sniff, sniff*

shari: hmm? what's up with kayo, asami?

asami: oh, um... it seems that she's got the scent of something.... i'm sorry, shari, but i think she wants to follow the scent... i have to follow her...

shari: alright... be careful out there, asami

asami nods

she rows the boat out to sea... & eventually, they come to another island.....

after a long, long, long time of searching, they come across lilly on the island

kayo: wan, wan!
she runs to her with the yellow ribbon in her mouth...

asami: wait, kayo!

asami runs after....

when they get to lilly...

asami: hello... are, are you lilly?

lilly: yeah... yeah, i am

after a while of talking, she mentions to lilly that her friend, shari is on vineside island & she's worried about you & waiting for you

lilly: what? shari's there?

asami: that's right.... do you want to come back to vineside island with me & live there with us?

kayo: wan, wan!! *yeah, come!!*

kayo holds up her ribbon to her

lilly: hey, that's my favourite ribbon

asami: kayo found it on vineside island

kayo gives her her ribbon to her

lilly: : )

asami: i think she wants you to come, as well... i think she's taken a liking to you, lilly

lilly: :D
can i? okay! yes, i want to come! this island is boring... i got stuck here a long time ago... i don't remember how it happened... but i want to get off....

asami: okay! :D

after that, they go back to the boat & return to vineside island together...

Attachments

• animal_crossing_base_4_by_animebaka94_deuxe7m..2..2...png
    animal_crossing_base_4_by_animebaka94_deuxe7m..2..2...png
    68.2 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
asami's pet dog, kayo, sleeping in her bed

new ver
acnh___asami_s_dog__kayo___sleeping_in_her_bed_by_akarifan25_dfnpaxy-fullview.jpg

soo cute!!! :love:

Attachments

• Pet_Bed_(Natural_-_Polka_Dots)_NH_Icon..png
    Pet_Bed_(Natural_-_Polka_Dots)_NH_Icon..png
    79.3 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
new ver
asami_s_dog__kayo_by_akarifan25_dfnpaok-375w-2x.jpg

kayo is growling & barking at redd....

somehow she knows what's up & doesn't trust him....

Attachments

• DifficultAccomplishedBergerpicard-mobile...jpg
    DifficultAccomplishedBergerpicard-mobile...jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
the villagers for my story island *my next island* that i thought of recently... the plot is the very hard part, though.... help?!
& how to do the island too...

the villagers are a mix of villagers i had in my ww town *teddy, pecan, agent s*she's not in the team now.. sorry*, apollo & stitches* & the ones i had when i very first started my nh island *sherb, anabelle, lilly & kid cat... *
Untitled....2.2.png

Last edited:
HappyIslandDesigner_1674922235482...png

asami's island map, vineside island *could be incomplete?* *i thought this particular map layout would be nice for it when it happens*

Last edited:
plot *help me choose one... please >.<*

You play as a young person who has always dreamed of living a life of adventure and freedom. One day, you receive an offer from Tom Nook for a special Island Getaway Package that promises the adventure of a lifetime. Excited for the opportunity, you take a plane to a remote island where you will be the newest resident.

As soon as you arrive, you realize that the island is not as idyllic as you thought it would be. The animal residents are divided into two groups, each with their own ideas about how the island should be run. One group wants to preserve the natural beauty of the island, while the other wants to modernize and develop it.

With Tom Nook's help, you must navigate the island's political landscape and work to bring the residents together. Along the way, you'll build new homes, participate in various activities, and explore the island's many secrets. As you work to unite the residents and build a thriving community, you'll also learn about the island's rich history and discover its hidden treasures. Whether you're fishing, bug catching, or simply enjoying island life, you'll be at the center of a story filled with excitement, adventure, and friendship.

You play as a young person who has always felt out of place in the fast-paced city life. One day, you receive an offer from Tom Nook for a unique Island Getaway Package that promises a new start and a chance to find your true purpose. Without hesitation, you take a plane to a remote island where you will be the newest resident.

As soon as you arrive, you realize that the island is in the midst of a crisis. A powerful storm has damaged the island's infrastructure and many of the animal residents have been forced to evacuate. With Tom Nook's help, you must work to repair the damage and restore the island to its former glory.

As you work to bring the island back to life, you'll also discover your own strengths and passions. Whether you're a skilled builder, a natural leader, or a talented gardener, you'll have the opportunity to put your skills to the test and make a real difference in the lives of the residents.

Along the way, you'll make new friends, explore the island's secrets, and participate in various activities. With each new challenge you face, you'll grow as a person and find your place in the world. Whether you're fishing, bug catching, or simply enjoying island life, you'll be at the center of a story that is all about growth, discovery, and fulfillment.

You play as a young person who is looking for a fresh start and a chance to escape the daily grind of city life. You receive an offer from Tom Nook for a luxurious Island Getaway Package that promises to be the adventure of a lifetime. Without hesitation, you take a plane to the remote island, eager to start your new life.

However, when you arrive, you quickly realize that the island is nothing like the brochure described. Instead of a lush, tropical paradise, you find a deserted wasteland that has been ravaged by storms and neglect. The animal residents are nowhere to be found, and you are left to fend for yourself in a hostile environment.

With Tom Nook's help, you must work to survive on the island and rebuild what has been lost. You'll gather resources, repair damaged structures, and begin the long process of restoring the island to its former glory.

As you work to bring the island back to life, you'll also discover its secrets and uncover its hidden history. You'll make new friends, face new challenges, and learn what it truly means to be self-reliant and resourceful. Whether you're fishing, bug catching, or simply enjoying island life, you'll be at the center of a story that is all about resilience, determination, and the power of the human spirit.

*these are suggested from JKDOS *

plot *help me choose one... please >.<*

You play as a young person who has always dreamed of living a life of adventure and freedom. One day, you receive an offer from Tom Nook for a special Island Getaway Package that promises the adventure of a lifetime. Excited for the opportunity, you take a plane to a remote island where you will be the newest resident.

As soon as you arrive, you realize that the island is not as idyllic as you thought it would be. The animal residents are divided into two groups, each with their own ideas about how the island should be run. One group wants to preserve the natural beauty of the island, while the other wants to modernize and develop it.

With Tom Nook's help, you must navigate the island's political landscape and work to bring the residents together. Along the way, you'll build new homes, participate in various activities, and explore the island's many secrets. As you work to unite the residents and build a thriving community, you'll also learn about the island's rich history and discover its hidden treasures. Whether you're fishing, bug catching, or simply enjoying island life, you'll be at the center of a story filled with excitement, adventure, and friendship.

You play as a young person who has always felt out of place in the fast-paced city life. One day, you receive an offer from Tom Nook for a unique Island Getaway Package that promises a new start and a chance to find your true purpose. Without hesitation, you take a plane to a remote island where you will be the newest resident.

As soon as you arrive, you realize that the island is in the midst of a crisis. A powerful storm has damaged the island's infrastructure and many of the animal residents have been forced to evacuate. With Tom Nook's help, you must work to repair the damage and restore the island to its former glory.

As you work to bring the island back to life, you'll also discover your own strengths and passions. Whether you're a skilled builder, a natural leader, or a talented gardener, you'll have the opportunity to put your skills to the test and make a real difference in the lives of the residents.

Along the way, you'll make new friends, explore the island's secrets, and participate in various activities. With each new challenge you face, you'll grow as a person and find your place in the world. Whether you're fishing, bug catching, or simply enjoying island life, you'll be at the center of a story that is all about growth, discovery, and fulfillment.

You play as a young person who is looking for a fresh start and a chance to escape the daily grind of city life. You receive an offer from Tom Nook for a luxurious Island Getaway Package that promises to be the adventure of a lifetime. Without hesitation, you take a plane to the remote island, eager to start your new life.

However, when you arrive, you quickly realize that the island is nothing like the brochure described. Instead of a lush, tropical paradise, you find a deserted wasteland that has been ravaged by storms and neglect. The animal residents are nowhere to be found, and you are left to fend for yourself in a hostile environment.

With Tom Nook's help, you must work to survive on the island and rebuild what has been lost. You'll gather resources, repair damaged structures, and begin the long process of restoring the island to its former glory.

As you work to bring the island back to life, you'll also discover its secrets and uncover its hidden history. You'll make new friends, face new challenges, and learn what it truly means to be self-reliant and resourceful. Whether you're fishing, bug catching, or simply enjoying island life, you'll be at the center of a story that is all about resilience, determination, and the power of the human spirit.

*these are suggested from JKDOS *

I think they're all really good! My favourite was Example 2. 😊 Can't wait to see which one you choose!

I think they're all really good! My favourite was Example 2. 😊 Can't wait to see which one you choose!
thanks! :3

well... i thought i chose example 3.... but i'm not sure now...
i think they're all good, too o_O

maybe a mixture of all 3? i don't know 😓

i have no idea what the island's secrets and its hidden history is, yet, either.... what do you think?:unsure:

Last edited:
if we put aside the fact that she's from tokyo, sumida, japan,

what if she was originally a human, by the name of asami... she has a pet dog named kayo... but upon flight, getting to the world of vineside island, she got turned into a bunny....

what is her train of thought over it, i wonder!?
animal_crossing_base_4_by_animebaka94_deuxe7m..2....2.2.png

but upon a certain event, she gets turned back to normal... much to the villager's slight surprise...
what event is that? i've no idea.... yet...

during the days of being a bunny, does she get to wear other clothes, i wonder?

Last edited:
i decided to mix-match of all 3 plotlines:

You play as a young person who is looking for a fresh start and a chance to escape the daily grind of city life.
You receive an offer from Tom Nook for a luxurious Island Getaway Package that promises to be the adventure of a lifetime.
Without hesitation, you take a plane to the remote island, eager to start your new life.

As soon as you arrive, you realize that the island is not as idyllic as you thought it would be & nothing like the brochure described... you realize that the island is in the midst of a crisis.
Instead of a lush, tropical paradise, you find a deserted wasteland that has been ravaged by storms and neglect.

A powerful storm has damaged the island's infrastructure and many of the animal residents have been forced to evacuate & are nowhere to be found, and you are left to fend for yourself in a hostile environment.

With Tom Nook's help, you must work to survive on the island, repair the damage, rebuild what has been lost, navigate the island's political landscape and work to bring the residents together... Along the way, you'll gather resources, repair damaged structures, build new homes, and begin the long process of restoring the island to its former glory.

The animal residents are divided into two groups, each with their own ideas about how the island should be run.
One group wants to preserve the natural beauty of the island, while the other wants to modernize and develop it.

As you work to bring the island back to life, you'll also discover its secrets, uncover its hidden history and participate in various activities.

Along the way, As you work to unite the residents and build a thriving community, you'll also learn about the island's rich history and discover its hidden treasures.

You'll also make new friends, face new challenges, and learn what it truly means to be self-reliant and resourceful.

Whether you're fishing, bug catching, or simply enjoying island life, you'll be at the center of a story that is all about growth, discovery, resilience, fulfillment, determination (?), excitement (?), adventure, friendship and the power of the human spirit.

try & see if you can see which is from which from post #12 ;)

Last edited:
new ver
asami_s_shy_when_meeting_new_people____by_akarifan25_dfpcqp0-375w-2x.jpg

asami's shy when meeting new people... so she does this

Attachments

• 01_girl_and_dog_base_by_platinumbases_d9cbskj2.png
    01_girl_and_dog_base_by_platinumbases_d9cbskj2.png
    41 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
new ver

asami__playing_her_ukelele_by_akarifan25_dfpela8-pre.jpg

asami, playing her ukelele, with kayo, lilly & sherb listening

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-14 at 23-06-02 acnh - ref sitting base - Google Search...2.2.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-14 at 23-06-02 acnh - ref sitting base - Google Search...2.2.png
    145.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I strongly prefer the first one over the other two, but it’s ultimately up to you.
i decided to mix-match of all 3 plotlines :3 *on post #17 *

one thing.... what do you think the island's hidden & rich history & secrets are?:unsure:

Back