• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

A Million Dollars, BUT

Very scary, but yes I'd take the money

A million dollars, but you can only drink water from now on.

Yes please!

A million dollars, but you always have to pee
grumble.. that would really depend on exactly how frequently I had to actually go and pee. Once and hour I could deal with but like not every ten minutes...

a million dollars but you can never articulate clearly what you are trying to say again, like you'll constantly have people misunderstanding you because you will lack the ability to explain specifically what you mean, how you feel, your intentions, etc.

Noooo I'd hate that D;

A million dollars but you have to be hospitalized for 8 years.

no thank you lmao i hate hospitals

a million dollars but you can no longer talk to anyone you currently know

i’m tempted but for my one good friend,, no

a million dollars but you’ll never be happy again

omg no

a million dollars but once a month for the rest of your life, one random bite of food you take will turn into a bunch of bugs in your mouth.

Pffft, that’s just extra protein for me. One million dollars but there’s a gremlin in your basement and it steals your cheese

That's creepy. Nah.

A million dollars but you cannot come in contact with sunlight anymore or you'll die.

Nope, I’m forgetful so if I forget my umbrella, it’s over
A million dollars but Jambette or any ugly villager must be in all of your ac towns

omg I'd dislike that but for a million dollars yes. I'd maybe learn to like her?

a million dollars but all your fingers become sentient and you constantly hear all their thoughts

At least i won’t be lonely anymore hhhhhhh

One million dollars but you have glass bones and paper skin

Nope, not taking that money.

A million dollars but you can't use your arms or hands anymore

I can uh, “borrow” someone else’s arms and legs

One million dollars but once a month something grabs your foot while it’s outside the blanket while you’re sleeping and it feels different each time (like one night it’s a scaly hand and the next time it’s slimy)

Lmao no way-

1 mil dollars but your favorite villager vanishes from existence for me, I couldn't

sorry wolfgang it was nice knowing you 😔

a million dollars but you have to go on the run from the government

no
1mil but you lose all your friends and can’t get new ones

I'd rather not lose the one friend I have. No thanks.

A million dollars but you have nightmares every night for the rest of your life.

Back