• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

A Million Dollars, BUT

thats absolutely terrifying, no

a million dollars but you can't buy anything worth more than 50 dollars with it

I'd say yes if most Switch games I want weren't $60... Ugh.

A million dollars but you can't walk anymore.

No thanks, because its way too dangerous to go to a hospital right now.
A million dollars but you cannot have any overrated villagers or dreamies in any of your towns.

no sorry overrated is my brand lol

a million dollars but you can only eat soup for the rest of your life

Soup is so versatile. I love soup. Yes, I will make that deal.
A million dollars, but you lose vision in your right eye permanently.

No conditions were posted. Guess I get a million dollars for free!

A million dollars, but every time you speak the guy from the freecreditreport.com commercials interrupts you with one of his songs.

No conditions were posted. Guess I get a million dollars for free!

A million dollars, but every time you speak the guy from the freecreditreport.com commercials interrupts you with one of his songs.
OH MY GOD NO PLEASE NO...
A million dollars but when watching commercials on tv it's a loop of the same progressive commercial (anybody seen that one?)

i havent seen it but it sounds like hell and i refuse to go through that

a million dollars but its all in dollar bills and they're all coated in something sticky (like dried juice or honey or something) so whenever you go to buy something you get sticky fingers
this ones weird but just go with it lol
its mY VERSION OF HELL-

i havent seen it but it sounds like hell and i refuse to go through that

a million dollars but its all in dollar bills and they're all coated in something sticky (like dried juice or honey or something) so whenever you go to buy something you get sticky fingers
this ones weird but just go with it lol
its mY VERSION OF HELL-
DEPOSIT IT INTO THE ATM HAHAHAHAHAAAAA PUT IT ON THE CREDIT CARDDDDD so yes I will be taking a free 1mil

a million bells dollars but you can only breathe out of your mouth

PLEASE IM BEGGING

a million dollars but your favourite villager moves out and you can never have them again

Uh... sure! My favorite is tied between Kiki and Pate. Pate already moved away and I'm over that loss. Kiki I have the Amiibo card for and I don't see the logic behind it not working anymore.

A million dollars but you lose the save data of your favorite game.

ok, it's a good reason to play through the game again

1 million dollars, but you lose your entire video game collection, and can never buy those games again

i would not want a million dollars because i love AC too much :C

a milion dollars but you have to eat your own toe

Yes, and I'll take an early (instant) retirement with my new retirement money

A million dollars but a version of you comes from the future to tell you not to take it

future me can smd

a million dollars but your eyebrows fall off and never regrow

future me can smd

a million dollars but your eyebrows fall off and never regrow
Sure why not I'll draw them back on

a million dollars but the police always look at you like you have robbed a bank, you have done nothing but the cops always look at you like that

Back