• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

A fib

Gabby

Ancient Member
Bells
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Cyan Heart Balloon
Night Sky Scenery
Space Whale Plush
Blue Feather
Ok so I am on the computer looking on this other forum and my I hear me mom talking on the phone.I get up to see who it is and it is my dad.His heart started beating wierd.So i am wigging out basicly running in circles(yeah i need help..).So we go to pick up my dad(he was at work)then we get to the hospital.then he is hooked up to all this crap.me near tears(Its never good to see your mom or dad with tubes up there nose).so we stay there for a hour then we came home cause everything was ok but,they wanted to make sure that he was gonna be ok.

oh and a fib is when you heart is beating wierd.

so yeah not a very good day.

My grandma recently had surgery on her neck, and there was a 10% chance she would pass away.

I hope everything turns out well, good luck.

As many of you know, my dad was recently in the hosptial for three days, so I know a bit about what you're going through. But I was nowhere near tears. But your situation sounds much more sever than mine was. But best of luck to your dad.

BTW, my little sister also has a heart-beat related problem. But I don't think it's called a fib. It's more of a cancer-type thing I guess.

JJH0369 said:
As many of you know, my dad was recently in the hosptial for three days, so I know a bit about what you're going through. But I was nowhere near tears. But your situation sounds much more sever than mine was. But best of luck to your dad.

BTW, my little sister also has a heart-beat related problem. But I don't think it's called a fib. It's more of a cancer-type thing I guess.
well my dad is home now so everything is better.but he has to talk with heart doctor.(I cant spell the fancy medical name lol)

Gabby la la said:
JJH0369 said:

well my dad is home now so everything is better.but he has to talk with heart doctor.(I cant spell the fancy medical name lol)
Cardiologist?

a fib really isnt the worst thing that could happen to your heart. not meaning to say you arent justly concerned, but all things considered its not the worst. good luck to him

Back