• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway 800 TBT giveaway! [Winners announced! Congrats, TheSillyPuppy and ~Kilza~!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there! Id love to enter, thank you for the giveaway <3 good luck to all!!

I think I'd like to enter, please. Been going on a bit of a spending spree (that isn't over yet, oof 🙃) and with July almost over, Camp Bell Tree starting on the 1st of August, and then October and Halloween creeping ever closer, I like to have a bit of a savings to work with in case there are some collectibles I just have to own.

Congratulations on the eight year milestone, Riley, and thank you for running this giveaway.

Best of luck to everyone participating.

Happy TBTversary! That's a big milestone and it's super sweet of you to do this for us all! Thank you very much!

Ah yes my good friendo! Happy TBT-versary!

May you have many more wonderful years on here in store. :)

Congrats on 8 years friendo 🥳 since 8 is my favorite number I'd like to enter 🙏
(plus I be broke and in need of bells lol)

And that’s a wrap! Entries are closed for the giveaway. The winning numbers are…

13!

7hFzsZw.png

And..

32!

9qLuJKK.png

Congrats to @TheSillyPuppy and @~Kilza~ for each winning 400 TBT from my 8 years on TBT giveaway! Better luck next time to everyone else, and I hope you all have a champion time! ✌

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back